-•••••Meet•••••-

George POV:

Me and Dream went inside our car to go to Countryleader America. I'm a bit nervous since this is my first time meeting a Countryleader personally. I think Dream is a bit nervous too

"Do you know where Countryleader America would be?"
Dream asked
"At his house probably...but I don't know his address...d-do you know?"
I said looking at Dream a little.
"I don't know either...how are we supposed to find him when we don't know his address?!"
"Hmm...let's look at the note again maybe there's a hidden code about his address"
I suggested

Dream took out the paper and look at it closely.
"Nothing...I can't see even a single clue"
Dream said disappointed
"Hmm...do you think his location will be seen in the news?"
I asked
"Maybe..."
Dream said as he turn on the radio in the car.

"Good job boys...you two are really smart...Countryleader America is at xxx xxx"

Author's Note:
(I can't think of an address okay)

Me and Dream were confused. That doesn't sound like some news. It turned off by itself and Dream tried to turn it back on. It didn't work.

"What the hell! What do Countryleaders even want from us?!"
Dream said giving up turning on the raido.

"L-let's just...go to Countryleader America maybe he'll give us answers."
I said hoping he'll agree
"Fine...let's go...his address was xxx xxx right?"
"Yeah."

We drove off and stayed silent for a while till Dream spoke.
"Remember the Masked Thiefs that were supposed to find but gave up?"
"Yeah...why?"
I said a little confused to why he bring that up
"I remember I heared a news about Coumtryleader Spain saying the Masked Thiefs are Countryleader America and his brother. The news reporters and the police have too calm him down a little,he was going crazy about it."
He chuckled
"But...now he's telling us to go to Countryleader America...is that why?"
He asked looking at me
"Maybe..."
I said as I park infront of the location Countryleader Spain told us to go.

We got off the car and walked to the fromt door. I was about to knock when someone else opened the door. It was Coumtryleader UK.

"Umm....may I help you?"
Countryleader UK asked
I was too nervous to speak I can't even say a single word. Luckily Dream was with me so he spoke instead.
"Countryleader Spain told us to go to Countryleader America...we have no idea why....but is Countryleader America here?"
"...can I trust you?"
Countryleader UK said almost in a creepy tone.
"Uhh..."
I said very nervous
"I-i mean he's not here-"
"Liar,Countryleader America is here."
Dream said cutting him off and looking straight in his eyes

Countryleader UK sighed in defeat and said
"Follow me..."
He lead us to his basement and went to a room but he didn't let us in.
"I'm still suspicious of you two."
Countryleader UK said before he went inside the room and closed the door.

We waited for a while until Countryleader America came out of the room. He looked at us and asked.
"What did Spain told you?"
"H-he told us to go to you... we have no idea why..."
I said nervously
"Our friend Sapnap died actually then Countryleader Spain told us to go to you. He said it through this note."
Dream said as he gave Countryleader America the note.

He read it and looked at us again.
"Clay and George...are your names,right"
America asked
"Yes,but please call me-"
"No...I know you two. Detective Dream and George."
Dream was cut off.

"Anyway,do you two know who killed your friend?"
He asked
"N-no...he was already dead when we came to the office."
I said almost crying