Chapter 18 Aftermath

3rd Person POV-

Everyone in the teacher's lounge turned their heads to the door as they heard the loud creak. "IZUKU!" Izuku just stood there stunned with tears in his eyes'. Mic and Aizawa ran to Izuku and wrapped their arms around him in a protective bear hug. "I-I'm s-so sorry Dads. I-" Mic cut him off. "It's okay Izu, you don't have to say anything right now. We understand." Bakugou got up. "Tch guess I was worried for nothing damn nerd." Bakugou walked out the door. "Why was he here?"

"He was helping us look for you, but we s-saw your b-b-blood going up to the roof." Mic tried his best not to cry. The thought of Izuku dying sickened him to his very core. "Oh."

After a while, they released Izuku hesitantly afraid that if they let him go he would disappear. "Come on Problem Child, you got to change out of that shirt." Izuku only nodded and went with his Dad to go to the locker room with the spare uniforms. He quickly slipped on the clean material and turned to his Dad. "Okay, I'm done, Dad." Aizawa turned to his son and smiled. "Okay, class starts in three minutes we should hurry. Also, we are talking when we get home," Izuku nodded and started walking to the classroom with Aizawa following right behind him.

Izuku's POV-

When the bell rang people started to file into the classroom. I could feel everyone's stares on me and it was freaking me out. 'Stop staring at me!' I wanted to fucking die. A pink girl came up to my desk and leaned over so we were face to face. "Hey Aizawa, right?" I nodded uncomfortably. "Where were you? We missed you!"

"Leave him alone Pinky." I sighed in relief as Kacchan saved me. I smiled at him and he just nodded. The pink girl pouted and left to go to her desk.

Class started and all I could think about was Todo. I was confused. Now that I calmed down I started to realize some weird small things. Such as the bruises and the weird look in his eyes. If he felt that I was a waste of time I feel like he wouldn't have looked like he was regretting his words. 'I guess I'll leave him alone for now.' I sighed and started to pay attention to the lecture Dad was giving about quirk safety.

<<Time Skip>>

It was the part of the day I was dreading the most. When the bell rang my face paled. "Aizawa stay behind please." I nodded and sat there awkwardly as everyone ran out the door to go home. Todo looked at me with a pained expression for a couple of seconds before walking out the door. I went to wave to him before he left but quickly stopped myself. I shifted my gaze back down to my desk. After a while the classroom was empty and the sound that could be heard were the papers Dad was grading. Pa came inside and ruffled my hair. "Ready to go guys?" I nodded and Dad grunted in confirmation. "Okay! Let's go."

We walked to the garage and everyone slipped into the car. I gulped getting ready to receive the talk when we got back home.

The car ride was painfully tense. The air was so thick that you probably could've cut through the tension with a butter knife. When we pulled into the driveway I scrambled out of the car hoping to get away from them in time, but Dad captured me with his scarf preventing me from escaping. "Dad," I whined. "No Problem Child, we are going to talk now and there is no escaping it." I sighed and admitted defeat. "Okay." We all walked into the living room and sat on the couch together. I didn't know if I was supposed to start or not so I just sat there trying to blend into the couch. "So, Kid, what happened this morning?" I swallowed my spit and took a deep breath in. "So, umm... Todo wanted to talk to me today. He was acting weird, and I think you guys should keep a close eye on him or something. Anyways, he said friends were a waste of time and other stuff like that." I stretched the back of my as I left out the 'weak freak' part. I had told them they would've freaked out. Pa sat closer to me and hugged me. "Are you ready to tell us about the blood situation? If not that's fine, you can come to us when you're ready, but you are definitely going to a therapist Kiddo." I nodded slowly and moved away from Pa so I could roll my sleeves up. A couple of tears fell down my face silently. Pa and Dad gasped when they saw the scars littering my skin. "Izu, why didn't you tell us?" I shrugged not knowing what to say. I was tackled into a bear hug by Pa. "Next time tell us when you feel like doing it so we can help okay?" I nodded. "Okay,"

"We love you Problem Child."

"I love you to Dads."

That night to get my mind off the Todo situation, we had Katsudon, watched movies, and Pa even gave us pedicures? Tomorrow I was going to get to the bottom of whatever was happening to Todo, if anything was even happening at all.