confessions

(Thank you to all my wonderful readers!! OwO comment and vote if you like the story and give me some ideas to use in future chapters.)

-izuku pov- (reminder izu is 9, toga 11, and tenko is 13 turning 14 soon.)

Toga was such fun to have over today. I didn't know I would get to meet a pro today. Aizawa and Vlad greeted each other with a wave.

He was so much manlier and cooler in person than on T.V. I also got his autograph in my notebook. My mom enjoyed his company.

They both left leaving me, Ten, mom, and Aizawa at home. I grabbed ten to go play with him so mommy can have some adult talk time. They all need it sometimes.

We start playing hero's together. I bounce off my bed flying. "Look ten I'm flying!" I laugh. He starts laughing at my silliness and catches me.

-inko pov-

I laugh as I hear Izuku chasing tenko down the hall. I look over at shota and see him trying to hide a grin and falling. "You shouldn't hide your smile. It suits you well shota," I say.

He turns to me and lets the grin on his face show. I smile wider at it. Why doesn't he smile more? It looks much better than that grouchy face.

Then he grins wider. "Now that one's just creepy," I said laughing again. I hear him join me. I take him over to the table and put a kettle on the stove.

"So how have you been shota," I say in a calm bubbly voice. "Well I expelled a couple of students yesterday," he replies.

"What is it with you and expelling kids?" I ask him. Not really expecting a response. "Kids don't need to let their nonexistent dreams continue. If they don't have the will to continue on the dangerous hero path then they don't need to continue and get there Hope's up."

I stand still mulling over his words. Then the teapot starts whistling. I go over and poured two cuts of the hot liquid. I bring it over to the table. I look at Shota's face and am kinda alarmed.

He's staring straight forward. "Hay shota you in there?" I ask him. Waving a hand in front of his face. I shake his shoulder slightly. He shakes his head out of thought and looks at me and nods. "Yeah, I'm good."

I move my tea over to my spot and get up and bring over some muffins I made earlier. He takes one and I do as well.

He clears his throat as if he's made up his mind. "Inko feelings are illogical. They just distracted people. That's why I suppress mine. But there is one feeling right now that I'm having a hard time suppressing. I-I think that I really like you. Would you like to go out with me this weekend?" He asked with a small blush on his cheeks.

I stare at him for a moment before a smile and blush blooming on my face. "Yes, definitely," I say. He looks up at him from his hands. And I can see a small smile on his face. We're making progress on that smile. Huh.

-time skip to Saturday-

I'm in a blue sundress, pearl beads on my wrist, black flat tops, and my hair are in two pigtails.

Vlad is babysitting Izu and tenko along with his little girl Himiko. I hear the doorbell ring and answer it. Shota was standing there with some red roses in his hand. "I left extra instructions on the table! Make whatever for dinner!" I neal down and give my two boys a kiss on their head and a hug for Himiko.

Shota guides me to his car and opened the passenger side door for me. I step in and sit down. He closes the door and comes around and to his side.

He starts his car and we're off. We sit in a comfortable silence until we reach a restaurant. We both get out and he leads me to a desk. "Reservation for Aizawa," he says. They lead us over to a table right next to a window overlooking the sea. "It's so pretty," I say, looking over at the sea next to us.

"It really is. There's two beautiful things in my vision now," shota says still monotone. I give a small chuckle and look down at the menu. I chose something along with aizawa and we both order.

The waiter soon comes back with our food. We start eating with small talk between us. We finish up and leave after paying. After we leave shota brings me to a park of some sort.

It had a forest with a path leading into it. "When I was in high school in my second year I used to come here my my two friends." (Ya know if ya know 😖)

He took my arm leading me through the path. It lead to a (lake or cliff? Ya know what screw it.) Cliff overlooking a lake. The water sparked a pink orange reflecting the sunset.

"Wow," I whispered. He nodded his head. He sat down on the grass and prompted me to do the same, so I sat next to him. He looked over the water and I could see tears sparkling on his cheeks.

I went to wipe them away and he jumped slightly. '"Sorry lost in thought."
"Are you okay?" I ask him.
"Just remembering my old friend. He died while on a mission." He looks back at the lake.

"Thus was one of the last places we, me, him, and another friend were all together. I watched him-" he was suddenly crying. "It's okay shota. It's absolutely fine to cry anmbour this. It's hard to lose someone. I lost my brother to a villain attack myself when I was younger."

I enveloped him in a hug. We both needed it. I was now in tears and we were both a mess. "How about we head back?" I ask. He nods his head. It is getting pretty late.

They drive home again in silence and shota opens the door for her once again. He walks me to the porch where I then turns around and give him a small kiss on the cheek before heading into the house.

-------------------
This was my best try at fluff. Any tips I will accept and suggestions I would also like as I have no idea how to move this story forward. Though the ships with probably be inkoxaziawa and izuxhimiko. But if you don't like it give another suggestion. Byeee have a nice night, morning, evinging, day you wonderfully king/queen/nonbinary ruling/and more royal things.