Photograph ~fluff~

@Supercat1237 requested:

Sorry if this took so long but writer's block was being a bitch

Sorry if this took so long but writer's block was being a bitch. bUT, aNyWaYs- FLUFF! yAY-

3rd Person POV

America and Philippines are a married couple for 2 years. They were both tired and exhausted from their responsibilities, so, they decided to go to Disney World to relax.

They have been distant from each other for a while now because of work. They were talking less and cuddling less; basically not spending enough time with each other anymore. They need to spend more time with each other before their marriage fails.

Ame had already loaded the car with their bags. They would be staying in California for 3 days. Ame also had wanted Phil to meet the statehuman, California, for a long time.

"Are you ready to go, Mahal?" Ame asked his beloved.

Phil went down the stairs and shot his lover a huge grin. "Ready!!!"

"You're such a dork," Ame chuckled.

"hOY-" Phil pouted.

"I'm sorry, Mahal, but it's true," Ame smirked, kissing Phil's forehead.

Phil giggled while grinning widely.

"But you're my dork." Ame lowly spoke, smirking.

Phil felt chills down his spine at the time of Ame's voice. "Yes, Mahal, I'm yours,"

"Good," Ame softened his tone. He grabbed the car keys and opened the front door. "After you,"

Phil wanted to protest, but he walked ahead. He was then hugged from behind by Ame, which scared him for a bit.

"I missed you, Mahal..." Ame sighed, resting his head on Phil's shoulder.

Phil held Ame's arms. "I missed you too, Mahal..."

"Can we stay like this forever?" Ame asked,

"Absolutely not!" Phil replied, turning around and pulling away. "we have somewhere to get to today!"

"Okay, fine," Ame chuckled. "But, you owe me a whole night of cuddles~"

Phil blushed and looked away. "O- okay, fine..."

Ame unlocked the car and they both got in. Ame started the car, the engine came alive. He started driving out of the garage to the road.

"Mahal, may I play the music this time?" Phil asked Ame.

Ame looked at Phil, "of course, go ahead,"

Phil connected his phone to the car, opening Spotify and thought of what song to look for. He suddenly had an idea, scrolling quickly. He then played it with a grin on his face.

"What song is this?" Ame asked. "It's so familiar,"

Phil giggled "It's the song I sang when we were dating,"

"Photograph?" Ame asked, unsure.

"Yes! It's Photograph!" Phil happily cheered.

"Wow," Ame said, "that was 5 years ago... Time flies by so fast..."

"Yup, it  sure does..." Phil sighed.

They stayed like that for a while. The silence was comfortable, both were smiling.

"Wanna take a picture?" Ame broke the silence.

"Sure!" Phil replied.

Phil took his phone out and posed for a selfie with Ame.

"Smile!" He said, excitedly.

Ame stopped the car somewhere off the road for a while and smiled. (Pls be careful while driving. It's dangerous to get your eyes off the road.)

"Perfect!" Phil cheered.

Ame started driving again. The song was calming his nerves. He'd be a bit stressed, since they're going to Disney World, which was in California, and they lived in Washington. They would take a 3 hour airplane ride from Washington to California.

"Do you have the tickets?" Ame asked.

Phil started checking his bag. He put a frown on and looked at Ame.

"Well?" Ame asked, very worried because they might've forgotten the tickets at home. Phil's face didn't look happy...

"We have them!" Phil beamed with a big grin.

"Holy fuck-" Ame mumbled. "You scared the shit outta me!"

"Did you forget I was an actor?" Phil laughed.

"Of course I didn't! But I didn't expect it now!" Ame exclaimed.

Phil started laughing again. Ame laughed with him as well.

The car ride to the airport was peaceful. Other than them throwing jokes at each other randomly and laughing like maniacs.

Hello! It's me! I'm back, yassssss!

I made this a bit short and uh- yeah- I thought that less than half of the original text was cute. I had this saved a long time ago, so I revised it and cut it short. The original version didn't make any sense, trust me.

Also, yes. Be careful when driving! Keep your eyes on the road! Don't text and drive! Stay safe!

That.....wasn't needed. It's literally fuckin quarantine tf-

But, still! Stay safe!