our new friend

I seam to have found a new side of the internet. I found like 7 drawings of these two boys being adorable brothers. How does izu know things he's not supposed to? Fan fic logic or M a g i c~. Take your pick.
______________

-time skip 1 year later izuku pov-

Through the past year Mr.Aizawa has come many times. I got a squishy of his hero form, Erasurehead, for my birthday. I turned 9 this year. My next birthday was approaching in a couple months.

Every time Mr.Aizawa came to visit he would stay for awhile. He was so kind to me and Ten. He accepted my drawings of him in action. Also he was amazed by how much I knew about hero's.

"If I didn't know you had a disintegrate quirk I would think you had an analysts quirk. Maybe you have multiple quirks," he said to me once.

School was not improving though. People still made fun of me for having a 'villain' quirk. Why do people say that? It's not a 'villain' quirk. I don't think any quirk is a 'villain' quirk.

I know that it less common to get what people call 'villain' quirks. There's only one other person in our school that gets bullied for having a 'villain' quirk.

It's a girl two years behind Ten and two years older than me. Her quirk is blood based. That's all I know about her. other than that people call her vampire. I don't know her real name but she seams like she needs friends. Maybe I should try and befriend her this year.

During lunch the next day I found her in the corner. She has sandy blond hair in two messy buns and bright, sad, orange eyes. She looked lonely.

I went up to her. "Hi I'm Izuku," I said to her. "Why would you want to talk to me?" She said sadly. "Because you looked lonely like you needed a friend," I replied to her.

She looked up at me. "Yeah but why? Don't you know I'm the vampire?" She asked. "Yeah I know. But what exactly is your quirk?" Izuku asked.

She looked at me like I was mad. "My quirk is transform. If I drink anyone's blood then I can turn into them," she replied still looking at me warily.

My eyes lit up. "That quirk is so cool. Can you use other people quirk when you're them?" I asked her. "Uhh, uhh, y-yes I can use their quirks when I'm them," she replied. "What's your name?" I asked her.

"T-Toga," she says quietly. "Nice to meet you toga. Would you like to eat lunch with me and my brother Ten?" I ask her. She nods her head and I bring her to the lone table in the corner that Ten is sitting at.

"Hi Ten," I say to him. "Look who I brought with me." He looks toga up and down. He holds out his glove covered hand to shake hers.

"Why are you both wearing gloves?" She asks taking my brothers hand. "Oh uhh," my brother mumbles. "It's because we both have disintegrate quirks." Ten face-palms.

"You didn't have to tell her," Ten mutters. "I just wanted to," I mutter back to him then turn back to toga, "I heard you've been bullied." She nods her head slowly and cautiously. "Well me and my brother have been too. I was thinking we can all be friends." She nods her head again probably thinking.

"Do you want to come over and play today. I can show you my room," I ask her. "Yeah I can come over today. I'll just have to text my dad and tell him," Toga says with a real smile. We continue eating lunch before going to our separate grades.

I was so happy that I finally had a friend that I ignored Bakugou all day. Which probably wasn't the best option but who could blame me.

After school I waited for Ten and toga. They came and we left for home. I texted mom that I was having a friend over and she said that was fine. We arrive home with mom waiting for us.

"Hi," toga mutters to my mom. Mom leads us to the kitchen. "So toga who your parents? My mom said in this text she wants to meet them." I say to toga.

"Oh my dad is Sekijiro Kan or you may know him as the pro hero vlad king," toga replied. My eyes widen. "Your the child of a pro!?"

-toga pov-

"Your the child of a pro!?" Izuku asked. Yelling slightly. I just nod my head. He gasps at me and runs off for a moment then raced back. He opened a note book and showed me my dad's page.

Vlad king
real name: Sekijiro Kan
Quirk: Blood Control
Description: allows him to freely manipulate his own blood after it has left his body.
Set backs: unknown. He can use as much blood as needed. He seams to have an infant amount.

"That's pretty detailed Izuku," I say to him impressed. "My mom was killed in a car crash about a month after I was born. My dad raised me with the help of baby sitters and other single parents in our neighborhood."

Izuku nods his head almost in understanding. "I never knew my dad. I think Ten did but he left after I was born. I was to young to remember him," he says. Izuku is like me but opposite.

We talk for bit before the door opens. A man with a scraggly beard and dark circles under his eye comes in. Hallelujah, Izuku's dad has returned. Is what I would have said but instead I asked, "who's that."

Izuku looks up and gets up off his seat. He runs over to the man and hugs him. "Mr.Aizawa Hello!" I just stood there confused before Izuku whispered something into the mans ear and they went over to me.

"Hello toga. My name is Aizawa," he says. I nod my head slowly. "She's my first friend!" Izuku says happily. The man nods.

"I'm glad your finally making friends," he says to izuku with a smile on his lips. We were both happy for izuku. I was also happy I had gained a friend.

-------------
Ok this one was a fun one to write. It's 2000 words shorter than the others but it's still a good 1034 words.