I Got You ~fluff~

Requested by: (doesn't want to be mentioned)

This is in the modern-fantasy AU. Won't be spoiling anything else. This is fluff. Enjoy reading!

Philippines' POV

I'm in water........ But where? Am I in a pool? The ocean? A lake? A river? A sea? Whatever it is, I'm in really deep and cold water.

I feel something grab my feet and pull me down... I quickly grab onto the solid wall in front of me... So I'm in a pool?

I start to try and kick around, grabbing on the best i could to avoid sinking.

My arms slip... Making them get scratched from the rough little pebbles on the wall.

I see wounds on my wrists... I ignore it and try to splash around to get someone's attention... It doesn't seem to be working.........

I take a deep breath and prepare for the worst.

I'm gonna drown here and die...

It wasn't too long until I lost my energy... And the things that grabbed my feet are gone too...

I have sunken down to the floor.......

I need air... I need to breathe....

I tried to resist myself from inhaling, I'm in water, all I'm gonna inhale is water.

I'm getting weak, sore. My body isn't responding... My vision is very blurry.......

Before I close my eyes....... I see someone swimming to me. I assume that they are anyways.......

I'm losing my breath........ I need air...... My lungs are burning........

My vision is blackening....... Am I about to pass out?

I can't breathe........ Oxygen isn't coming into my lungs........

I close my eyes and let the darkness consume me............

3rd Person POV

Phil shot up from his bed, gasping and breathing for air. He clutched onto his chest, feeling the adrenaline in his body simmer down.

He fell back onto his bed, now feeling his sore body.

He's had another nightmare.

This has been happening for months; realistic near-death dreams, always being saved by the same person over and over again.

He fell off a 20-story building in one of his dreams.... The guy saved him before he died.

You could say that he's technically survived almost all possible ways to die. Either quickly or slowly.

This made Phil wonder.........

Who was that guy? And why does he save me over and over again?

He raised his shaky arms in front of his face. There weren't scars on them, but it felt like they have been scratched and wounded, it stung.

He put his arms down, sitting up in the process....

He has got errands to do today. "Buy groceries" is the first on his list.

He walked downstairs to see his siblings, Martial Law and Del Pilar, awake, sitting on the table. They looked at him,