Chapter 15 In which a grape is expelled on the first day

Izuku's POV-I stared at the paper in disbelief. My hands were clasped over my face. Underneath was the biggest stupidest smile I've ever had in my life. Pa came around the table and crouched down next to me. He took my face in his hands and wiped away my tears. "Izu, ever since you came to the house, it was like a light entered our lives. So, do you wanna be adopted by us?" Not trusting my words I nodded my head vigorously. Both Dad and Pa stood up and hugged me. "We love you Problem Child."

I was the happiest I had ever been in a while. I signed the adoption papers and handed them to Pa.

                                                                         <<Time skip 1 week later>>

I had received the U.A. acceptance letter in the mail but didn't open because I already knew I had made it since Pa and Dad told me. I also didn't want to see Ass Might's dumb face since he was going to appear in the letter as a hologram. For the week up until the first day, I devoted all my time to training. It was tiring, but I knew it would pay off.

The first day of school finally came after what seemed to be forever. I rushed to put on my uniform since Dad woke me up late. We had decided to keep our relationship status secret from the students so I had to walk to school while my Dads got to chill in a nice air-conditioned car. "Bye Dads!""Bye Izu!" "Bye Problem Child." I ran out of the door and started to jog. There was no way I would walk. One, it takes too long. Two, this is a good training opportunity and three, I was going to be late if I walked The horizon was beautiful, the clouds were painted pink, orange, and yellow. I smiled at the pretty sight and brought up my running pace. Soon, the gates of U.A. towered over me. Students were flooding in through them. I took a deep breath and walked into the hero school I had dreamt of since I was a kid.

I was assigned to class 1-A with Dad as my homeroom teacher. I snickered. 'He probably is just going to be napping the whole time.' All of a sudden screeching came from the room. I sat in the front of the room watching the scene unfold. "You need to keep your legs off the desk! You are disrespecting our fellow students, the school and the student here before us!" It was funny to watch the robot boy chop the air with his hands. It was even funnier to see who he was yelling at. The great Bakugou Katsuki. Kacchan was probably more stunned than angry. No one had ever yelled at him like that before. It was probably ticking him off too.

Me being the nice person I am, I saved the robot boy from certain death. I smiled and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Hey, didn't we meet at the entrance exam?" Robot boy repositioned his glasses on his face and then cleared his throat. "Um, yes. My name is Tenya Iida." He held out his hand for me to shake. I tried to ignore the heat radiating from Kacchan, but it was getting harder every second that passed. "Oh, I'm Izuku Aizawa. Nice to meet you, Iida." Even though Dad and Pa wanted to keep our relationship a secret they decided that I should take Dad's last name anyway. "A pleasure to meet you as well, Aizawa. I'm pleased to have another chance to speak with you after the exam. I must apologize for my ignorant behaviour towards you- your selfless actions that day proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that I deeply misjudged you." Iida bowed into a perfect 90-degree angle. I grunted in response still a little sour from his scolding that he tried to give me and Pa. "Well anyway, if you may excuse me I haven't finished speaking with that delinquent over there. I snorted at the word delinquent. "I wouldn't do that. He's already way too pissed off. You'll be lucky to get out with a broken nose if you mess with him right now.""But-" I put my finger up to his lips to quiet him. "No buts. Go great the people coming in. You should be making them feel welcome. Yeah?" Iida's face brightened. "You are right! Thank you, Aizawa!" I nodded and smiled.

I tried not to notice Kacchan's glare as I sat in the back getting ready to take a nap.

3rd Person POV-Everyone in homeroom was happily chatting as more and more people started to trickle in. Todoroki decided to stay away from the merrymaking and sat in the back next to the green-haired boy. No one seemed to notice the yellow slug-man that had crawled into the room besides Izuku, who just woken up and Todoroki. Izuku slightly snickered when everyone jumped. "It took eight minutes for you to shut up. I'm Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. Hurry up and change into your gym clothes. We are having a quirk test. That's it." Aizawa climbed back into his bag and went back to sleep. Izuku was the first to stand up. As he walked out the door the rest of the class followed him.

They each went to their gender's locker room and got changed into gym clothes. Izuku had been given a long-sleeved shirt since he requested one.

Everyone looked at Izuku like he was crazy since it was currently 80 F° outside, but he didn't care. Aizawa was standing next to a board with the top five exam scores for the class.                                                                         Scores-

Izuku Aizawa: Total- 186 Villain points- 126 Rescue points- 60

Katsuki Bakugou: Total- 77 Villain points- 77 Rescue points- 0

Eijiro Kirishima: Total- 74 Villain points- 39 Rescue points- 35

Ochako Uraraka: Total- 73 Villain points- 28 Rescue points- 45 

Tenya Iida: Total- 62 Villain points- 53 Rescue points- 9

Everyone turned their heads to me when they saw my score. There was a fifty point gap between me and Kacchan. According to Dad, I had broken U.A's record score by 30 points. Kacchan stormed to me and grabbed my shirt by the collar. I just stood there unamused. "Yo, what up Kacchan?"

"Oi Shit rag, when the fuck did you change your last name and since when did you have a quirk?""I've always had my quirk." I flicked Kacchan's hand away from my shirt and walked away from him, taking a place next to the boy with red and white hair. I don't know why, but I felt safe next to him. As I stood there waiting for Dad to begin the instructions I looked at the boy. He was devastatingly beautiful. "Ahem." My head whizzed around when Dad coughed. He gave me a knowing smirk and began to speak. "Aizawa, come here please." I stepped forward and walked over to him. "As you know in middle school you were given physical abilities tests in which you were not allowed to use your quirk. Today we are going to be doing those same tests, but you can use your quirks. What was your ball throw in middle school?" I scratched my head trying to remember something in middle school that wasn't me being beaten up. It was hard. "Urm... I think it was 30 meters." Everyone's jaw dropped. It was surprising to them that the top test scorer sucked that badly at throwing a ball. "Well try again with your quirk." HE gave me a ball and I went to the field. I went to throw the ball with my quirk, but my quirk seemed to stop working. I threw it anyway and sighed. "Why'd you erase my quirk D- Aizawa sensei?" Dad gave me one of his eat shit grins and replied, "I felt like it. Your score without your quirk was 100 meters by the way. Try again." Once again everyone was surprised over my mass improvement. "Sure." I sighed and threw the ball again using my quirk. I gathered shadows and used them to propel the ball forward. Dad looked at the distance measurer. "1,000 meters. Everyone will take this test. The person in last will be expelled. Next person."

The next test was the 50-meter dash which I cleared within three seconds making it into second behind Iida. Everyone seemed to be doing well except the little purple dude and the invisible chick. When I looked at their quirk I was extremely confused about how they could get in. Like how does being invisible help with bringing down robots? And how did the grape dude run fast enough to get enough points? He could barely even run 50 meters without passing out from exhaustion. I decided not to linger on it and do the next test which was the grip strength. I could grip onto the device with a force of 650 kg making me in first again. I skipped back into the line up waiting for the next test which was the long jump. Once again I was in first by clearing the jumping pad.

The rest of the tests went by fast with me placing first or second in each one. I could tell everyone was uneasy and wondering whether or not they were in last. I was trying to figure out if Dad was serious about the expulsion or not. Knowing Dad, it was entirely possible, but he could just be trying to stress us out. "Hey, Aizawa you're muttering." I looked up to see the heterochromatic boy. "Oh, sorry it's an old habit.""Okay." I died eternally. 'What the hell was that Deku? That was the most awkward and pitiful thing that has ever happened. Way to go with the awesome speaking skills.'"Okay, here are all the results." I looked and I was in first.                                                                        Test results:

Izuku Aizawa- 1st

Momo Yaoyorozu- 2nd

Shoto Todoroki- 3rd

Katsuki Bakugou- 4th

Tenya Iida- 5th

Minoru Mineta- 20th

I snickered at Mineta's wailing. I don't usually judge people right off the bat, but within the first hour that he had been there he had proved himself to be a vile piece of trash. "You guys may go to the classroom. Mineta, you're expelled." The grape boy just seemed to cry even louder. Dad and I shared a smirk before I headed off to get changed.