Chapter 14 Breaking

T.W. Self-harm (It's really descriptive this chapter. I'll put where it starts and ends, but if you are triggered by this please don't read!)

Aizawa's POV-

My stomach churned after I left the building. My fists were balled up so tight that my knuckles were turning white. Hizashi was in no better. The normally hyper and happy person was replaced by an angry person who looked like they would fight anyone who came near them. I had a few words to say to Nezu about his horrible decision to appoint All Might as a teacher. Hizashi and I were walking to retrieve Izuku when he stopped. I looked over his shoulder to see All Might standing over my Problem Child seeming to be vibrating with laughter.

The closer we got the thicker the air seemed to be. That's when we realized All Might wasn't laughing. He was trembling from fear of the Problem Child. Hizashi and I hid behind a corner of a random wall to hear what was happening.

Midoriya's POV-

I had woken up from a short nap. I heard footsteps around the corner and assumed it was my dads. I went to walk over there but stopped. In the doorway sat All Might. I scoffed realizing he didn't even recognize me. 'So both times he killed a piece of my soul didn't even stay in his brain for more than a year. Some hero.' All Might walked to me. He went to place a hand on my shoulder but I quickly evaded the touch. I glared at him. My eyes seemed to pierce him and keep him still. I snorted at the number one hero's behaviour.

His always shining smile seemed to falter for a second or two before returning right back bigger than ever. "You were amazing out there young...er- what's your name?" I was full of rage. The temperature in the room rose and All Might froze in his place before starting to slightly shake. "Shouldn't you know oh "Mighty Hero"?"

"U-um, I believe you are mistaken. I-I would certainly remember such a strong presence as yours."

"Oh really. Are you saying that an ex-fanboy would ever forget a meeting with his idol?"

"E-ex?" I started to cackle. "Wow what a hero!" I clapped my hands slowly. My face quickly became serious with a questioning look. I asked, "What do you want?"

Ass Might's POV-

'This kid is amazingly powerful. His aura reminds me of All for One. It's terrifying. Should I tell him about my quirk? He seems to hate me though.' Suddenly an amazing thought passed through my mind. I gave my biggest smile to him. 'I will give him three months. In the end, I will choose whether or not he's worthy.' I glanced back down at him before returning my gaze to the ground too afraid of this strangely familiar boy. 'Maybe I have met him before, but it doesn't make sense. I would've remembered him.' I furrowed my eyebrows in frustration. My thinking was cut off by the boy's hand waving in my face. "I asked you a question." My spine shivered at the venom in his voice. "U-urm..." My mind went through excuses at 1,000 miles an hour before landing on the perfect one. "I just wanted to congratulate you on your exam. You were certainly a true hero saving that girl." He snorted. I was confused. 'Did I say something weird?' He patted my shoulder and said, "Okay All Might." before walking off.

3rd Person POV-

Aizawa and Hizashi were still at the wall trying not to laugh at All Might's stupidity. "Wait where'd the Problem Child go?"

"I'm right here. Were you spying on me?" The pro heroes jumped in surprise at their broccoli son. "No, we w-were s-s-spying on All Might." Hizashi tried to speak without breaking down and crying from laughter. Midoriya raised an eyebrow before saying okay and skipping off to the parking lot where the buses were held.