Chapter 12 Robot boy

Midoriya's POV-

The night before the U.A. exam was stressful. I couldn't sleep at all. 'What if I don't make it? What if I only get put into the general course? Shut up dumbo, You'll be fine. But what if I'm not. What if I slip and get hurt? I'm going to die! Shut up and go to bed!' I huffed in annoyance and tried not to think anymore. Soon my world became dark and I fell asleep.

"Oi Problem Child wake up." I groaned and shot a glare at the source of noise that dared wake me up. I immediately regretted it as a cat was thrown at me. The black and white cat hissed and bit my arm. "Don't look at me like that. I have four others ready for my barrage of cats."

"Why are you so mean in the morning? You know how hard it is to wake up and have a cat thrown at you?"

"You should've woken up if you didn't want my good morning kiss. Now hurry up and get food we're leaving in 30 minutes."

"Okay. bye, Dad." I pushed Aizawa out of the room and got dressed into a grey hoodie and some black sweatpants. I walked out to the kitchen. "Yo Dadio what'd you make for breakfast?" After much pleading and a burnt kitchen, Dad and I had gotten Pa back onto cooking duty. Pa smiled and gave me a plate full of pancakes. "Thanks, Pa!"

"Well, you need all your energy for the exam today." He smiled and held up two thumbs. I smiled and scarfed the pancakes down.

I hobbled down to the car with the Hobo and Pa. "Ready kid?"

"Yeppers." The car started and we made our way to school. I was dropped off at the front gate and the Hobo drove away to park. Since I was the first one there, I walked into the auditorium and wandered around inspecting everything. When the building started to fill in I made my way to a seat in the back and sat down.

Pa was in the middle of explaining the point system when a boy stood up and interrupted him. "On the printout, there are four types of villains, if that is a misprint, then U.A., the most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake. We, examinees, are here in this place because we wish to be moulded into exemplary heroes. In addition, you over there with the curly hair- you are muttering. It's distracting. If you are here on a pleasure trip you should leave immediately." I scoffed and gave Pa a look that told him that I was more than happy to handle the situation. "Can you just shut the fuck up? If you had just waited the teacher would've explained why the fourth one is there. And secondly, if you are to become a hero you should know how to deal with minor distractions such as my muttering." The boy stood there stunned before bowing to Pa and giving a curt 'I'm sorry.' Pa smirked at me and I grinned right back. I saluted him before dozing off.

I was awoken by someone shaking me. I looked up to see who it was and immediately tried to go back to sleep. "Not today Satan."

"The fuck you mean shit rag? I woke you to tell you that we are heading to the exam site."I growled at Kacchan and in a sleepy voice, I responded without thinking. "Nuh, Pa will wake me up later when I have to go."

"Pa?" I sprang up immediately realizing my mistake. Awkwardly, I scratched the back of my neck. "Urm... Well, it was nice seeing you I guess. Bye." I zoomed out of there faster than light trying to escape Kacchan. I quickly made my way to my assigned bus and went back to sleep when I got on.

The bus came to a sudden halt and I was awake when my head slammed into the seat in front of me. "Shit." I cussed under my breath. All the examinees excitedly made their way out the bus with me following right behind them. I was still cradling my head wound when the robot dude came up to me. I winced not wanting to hear what he had to add to my headache. "Yes?"

"You shouldn't have fallen asleep. It caused someone else trouble. Next time you should sleep on the right schedule and not bother others." I snickered. "Are you talking about me causing trouble for Kacchan?" I laughed even louder causing all the kids to turn their heads to see what was so funny. All of a sudden an alarm went off and Pa gave off the signal to start the exams.

Everyone stood there for a second in shock before scurrying off. I yawned before sprinting off to joining in the fun.