Part 11 First day as a couple

It was now the following day, and Nishikata was sitting in the mall food court, waiting for Takagi-san to arrive. "This is where she wanted to meet up, I wonder what she has planned for today?" Nishikata asked himself. 'Though we became a couple yesterday, today is technically our first official date ... so does that mean ... I have to kiss her?' He began to blush as he shook the thought from his head. 'No, she's not going to do that, we're only a temporary relationship, so there's no way we're going to kiss ... right?'

Nishikata began to sweat a little as Takagi-san approached him from behind. "HEY!" She exclaimed, catching him off guard.

"Takagi-san!" He caught himself and cleared his throat. "I mean ... Takagi ... sorry, still getting used to it."

"That's fine." She smiled as she walked around him. "So, were you waiting long?"

"I ... not long." He replied.

"You know, you didn't have to get here for another ten minutes, were you that eager to see me?"

"NO!" He exclaimed as he recoiled in embarrassment. "I-I ... just didn't have anything else to do is all."

"Well, it doesn't matter, are you ready?"

He nodded. "So what do you have in mind?"

"Well ... I was thinking," She leaned closer to him. "That we could go to the water park tomorrow."

Nishikata began to blush again as he remembered the last time he saw her in a bathing suit. "Wait, then why are we here?"

"Didn't I tell you? I need a new bathing suit before we go back to a pool." Nishikata was at a loss until he remembered the conversation from when they were at the pool. "I told you, my old one is getting a little small."

"I ... I don't think-" He caught himself as the words he was about to say went through his head. "I mean ... I guess if you want to ... then ... yeah, I'll ... help."

"I'm so glad you volunteered." She said as she grabbed his arm. "It's best that my boyfriend comes with me, I do want him to like what type of bathing suit I wear."

Nishikata began to blush as he turned away. "Y-yeah, sure, let's just ... go ... I guess."

She grabbed his arm and they began making their way to the store which sold girls bathing suits. 'I can't believe this is happening again.' Nishikata thought to himself. 'I'm going into a girls swim suit store ... with my girlfriend!'

They reached the store and Nishikata began to breathe a sigh of relief as he noticed that it was empty. 'At least no one's here to see us.' He thought to himself.

"Hey, what do you think I should get?" Takagi-san asked, causing Nishikata to turn to her.

Nishikata began to blush even more as he turned away from her completely. "Well ... maybe you should try on a one piece."

"Hm?" She tilted her head slightly. "Do you like those better?"

"Wha- It's not ... necessarily that ... I just think ... you should try some ... variety?"

"Hm? Oh, you want to see me in a one piece that looks good, seeing as you already saw me in a bikini that looks good."

"T-That's ... not exactly it ... but ... kinda?"

"Great!" She said with a smile. "My mom was a little upset with the last one I picked anyway, so this is good for me as well."

"What?"

"Also, I didn't want other boys looking at me in something so revealing when I already managed to make you my boyfriend."

"Again, what?"