Chapter 14 : Mistakes

Takagi was waiting nervously in the resturant, she had build up enough courage to invite him yesterday but she was shaking the fact that he likes her helped her build up courage faster

Takagi : ( where is he? He's late...)

Nishikata : (enters the resturant and finds takagi) hey takagi... (damn it I couldn't sleep last night)

Takagi : why didn't you sleep last night?

Nishikata : I don't know why but i just couldn't... ( he was thinking about her)

Takagi : well ( I can't say I did any better) here ( hands him eyedrops)

Nishikata : your prepared for everything aren't you ( reluctant) can be help me?

Takagi : getting bold are we?

Nishikata : you know I can't do it takagi....

Takagi : your such a baby.. ( she helps him put the eye drops) ( he is getting braver with each attempt.... One day...)

Nishikata : let's play a game, shuichi helped me come up with this one (she has to lose this one)

Takagi : ( I should get serious..... His brother is smart) what's the game

Nishikata : it's a staring contest

Takagi : we've done those before haven't we

Flashbacks

Nishikata : a staring contest I've never won one of those before

Shuichi : I'll just show you how ( stares hard at him)

Nishikata : (stares back) (after 90 secs both of their eyes were tearing up)

Shuichi : (suddenly claps loudly in front of his face)

Nishikata : AHH! What the hell?!

Shuichi : (smile) you lose yuki

Back to now

Nishikata : (stares intensely at her) ( I'll win this time takagi)

Takagi : ( happily stares at him) you know nishikata you've been staring at me for some time now.....

Nishikata : ( he blushes but keeps staring at her) ( after a few more seconds he starts to tear up and tries to clap in front of her but)

Takagi : I love you nishikata ( after staring at him for so long the words just flew out of her mouth she took a second to realise what she had just said)

Nishikata : huh?! ( he blinked in the chaos and jumped up) what....

Takagi : ( immediately scared of his reaction and played it off as a tease) your reactions nishikata!! Their so good!!

Nishikata : ( sad) (she definitely heard me the other day and the first thing she does is tease me using that info.....) I guess you don't care about my feelings whatsoever huh ( he said under his breath)

Takagi : ( she somehow heard it) ( oh no..... ) nishikata... I'm sorry I went too far....

Nishikata : ( he doesn't respond) ( goes in deep thought)......

Takagi : ( getting more worried by the second) nishikata?

Nishikata :............ I have to go to the bathroom... ( he leaves without saying anything)

Takagi : ( she starts regreting after he left) ( why did I play it off as a tease god damit..... I knew his feelings but still I couldn't respond to him..... I'm just a weak coward..... He also got mad at me) ( tears come out of her eyes....... She scrambles to control her emotions and fails..... She started imagining all sorts of bad scenarios)