losing kacchan

(Making something clear Erasurehead is a bit older in this book. I know that he wasn't a hero when izu was a little child. But in this one he's older. Though he's still pretty new like only a year and a half of work.)

Tenko had started quirk counseling once they found out about his quirk. Izuku had also started quirk counseling. There quirks were so similar that they did their sessions together.

They both had gloves that were made for them. They were special gloves that had fingers cut out of then but only three.

The brothers shared so much in common. They both loved katsudon. (is it spelled right?) Both brother's loved hero's. Tenko's favorite was all might. But izuku loved underground hero's. He had two favorites.

Erasurehead and growth spurt. In Izuku's note book's these are there pages.

Erasurehead
Real name: Shota Aizawa
Quirk: erase
Description: when he looks at people their quirks are temporarily gone. It only works if he keeps his eyes open.
Set back: needs to keep eyes open which cause dry eye. He can also get headaches if used to long. 

Growth spurt
Real name: Haru Nokia
Quirk: weeds
Description: can create pokey weeds strong enough to poke into human flesh. He can also creat smooth one's. He can manipulate the vine/weeds to do whatever he wants. It's good for quickly tying up people. Even detached he can still control them.
Set back: he gets dehydrated if he creates to many.

Both boy's loved all hero's though. Another thing they had in common was being bullied. They were both bullied for having 'villain' quirks. Izuku didn't believe they were villain quirks that's what he told his brother.

-time skip Izuku is 8 and Tenko is 12 now, izuku pov-

Me and Ten arrive at school. He goes to his class and I go to mine. The bulling has gotten worse. I don't think Bakugou is my friend anymore. Brother wants to hurt him. Why? Well because Bakugou made me end up in the hospital.
               *********

"Hey Deku," Bakugou said angrily. They were at the park. Their parents wanted to talk so both of them were forced to play together. Tenko was on his phone sitting on the bench probably watching some all might anime.

Bakugou came over to were I was in the sand. "Do you want to play kac-Chan!?" I asked excitedly. Bakugou look over at him with a smirk. "Sure deku," Bakugou replied. they went over to one of the sides of the play ground. "how about we play villain and hero deku," Bakugou said.

I looked excited at the suggestion. "your going to be the villain. I will be the hero," he said. bakugou got into a fighting position. "o-ok," I said with a bit of hesitance. 

I stand up and go hide behind one of the trees nearby. I'm playing the villain so I need to have a monologue ready.

Bakugou got closer to me. I stepped out from behind the tree. "You will never defeat me hero," I said in a shaky voice. Bakugou starts small explosions in his fits. He blasted a couple my way. "I definitely will defeat you!" He shouts. The parents hear and looked over at us.

Just as the explosions hit me. I fell backwards to the ground. I tried to stop from falling but it hurt to move. So I tried to reach my arm behind me to soften the blow on my head.

I landed on my arm and head. I had burns all over me, a concussion, and a sprained arm. Mom rushed me to the hospital to get that diagnose.

I'm not aloud to play with Bakugou and I've stoped using his nickname. Someone like him doesn't deserve it. That's what Ten told me.
             *********

That's why I don't use his nickname anymore. I just call him Bakugou. Cause I'm not calling him by his first name or by his nickname.

"Hey nerd!" I hear from behind. I give him a small wave. "Hi Bakugou," Bakugou falters for a moment before walking away.

I go to class. My seat is behind Bakugou. I ignore him all day. At the end he stops me in the hallway. "Why are you ignoring me deku," he asks. "Nevermind I don't need your approval anyway. Go ahead, just keep ignoring me, see if I care." I brush past him continuing to ignore him. He looked like he wanted to say something else. I muttered as I walked home.

I get home and I see Ten on the couch. "Hey Ten," I say to him. He looks up from his phone. "Hey izu," he says and goes back to what ever that was on his phone.

-Tenko pov-

The door opens someone comes in. "Hey Ten," izu says. I look up. "Hey izu," I reply. I got back on my phone.

I've been looking for some Erasurehead merch. It's izu's birthday in a month and I know it might take a while to get. I wonder if I could get the real Erasurehead here, Very unlikely.

I've been search online for more than three months. But he's a very unknown hero. So his merch is hard to come by.

I go to some website on the internet. I finally found one. An Erasurehead doll. I quickly put in the order. My mom gave me some money to find a present for izu. It should arrive in two weeks. Just about a week and a half before his birthday. I bet he's going to be so excited.

-time skip two weeks later.-

I race home and find a package on the doorstep. I run inside. I put my stuff away and grab a snack. I run up to my room with the package.

I sit on my bed with a knife. I slowly slit open the package. Inside was a box. I read the label. Eye drops? What? I didn't order these. I though confused. I just put it back in the box thinking to send it back later.

-Aziawa's pov-

My package of the expensive eye drops was arriving today. I heard the truck pull up and minuets later pull away. I went to the door and find my package.

I take the package to the kitchen and I open it. Inside it I find an Erasurehead plush. Why the heck did a plush of me come?! Maybe it was a package mix up. I read the label. It was supposed to be delivered three houses down. (Yes the Midorya's are living in a small house. Along with Aizawa in another on the street.)

I picked the package up and retaped it. I decided to bring it to the right owners. I go to the door and put my shoes on. Then I go out.

-izuku pov-

I arrived home after my brother. Why would he leave before me? Well anyway I got home and sat down to watch the news.

Then I heard a knock. I got up to answer the door. I open it and find a man with a scruffy face, he has bags under his eyes, long black hair, and there's a rolled up scarf attached to his belt.

Could it really be!? No, but maybe? "Brother! There's someone here!" I yell up. Ten comes down the stairs slowly. "Oh hi," Ten says, "why are you here?" He asks politely.

"I came to see if you have my package. A package arrived at my house with your address," the man said. "Please come in. I'll go get it," my brother says and runs off to go get this man package.

"What's you name?" I ask curiously. The man looks at me after he stepped in. "I'm Izuku," I said. "hi izuku, my name is Aizawa," the man says softly.

'I knew it,' I mutter under my breath. I look up at him with admiration on my face. The man looks at me curiously.

"I knew it," I say louder. "You are Erasurehead," I say with a smile.

The man falters for a moment. "You know me!?" Aizawa asks surprised. At that moment Ten comes back down with a box in his hands.

"Please let me make you some tea sir," Ten says. Aizawa sighs but sits down probably know it's best not to argue.

-smol time skip-

"Bye Mr.Aizawa," I say as he leaves. My mom came home right after Ten made tea. So she joined us. Mom doesn't have really any friends but I was glad she was talking nicely to Aizawa. Before he left they exchanged numbers. They seamed to like talking to one another and that made me very happy.

________________
Another chapter complete. d: it was fun writing it.