Chapter 12 : Mall

Suika : oh my god you actually realised your feelings ( I thought I'd be 80 years old before I'd see this) ( some teasing later) but you must be tensed right ( damn that shuichi he has good intentions but really)

Shuichi : yeah, you have a time bomb on your head if you aren't able to confess in the next 6 months who knows when you will see her next

Nishikata : I have 6 months right i'll figure something out....

Suika : ok but also I have some bad news, we won't be able to come on your birthday, one of my friends is having her wedding.

Nishikata : oh ( looks a bit sad) so im gonna be alone....on my birthday.....

Shuichi : don't worry you can spend it with your friends..... Plus we can have another party the next day..... But still well give you the present early...

Nishikata : really.... ( opens the present) clothes? I have enough already

Suika : ( I'll never understand how boys can be satisfied why only 6 pairs of clothes) your clothes are so bland, Takagi-chan has the fashion sense of a supermodel and you don't even have the fashion sense of a grain of sand

Shuichi : I couldn't agree more... ( sheepishly)

Suika : shut up shuichi you aren't any better ( he literally depends on me for good clothes) whatever, try it out don't you wanna impress her?

Nishikata : (blushes and changes into the new clothes)

Here's what the clothes look like

Nishikata : so how I look?

Shuichi : you look cool.... You have to treat your friends today right? Well suika wants to shopping today so let's just go together

Nishikata, shuichi and suika all travel to the mall which happens to be the same mall where takagi, sumire, houjou and mano were shopping

Nishikata : ( waiting in the food court where they all agreed to meet) ( those bastards are late as usual) (his phone rings) hey where are you guys?!

Kimura : their was an accident on the entrance, so we have have to take a detour I'll text you our order just order them in advance okay...

Nishikata : ( waits for the text and then goes to the order) excuse me! ( he says at the same time as a voice beside him) huh?! Takagi?!

Takagi : nishikata?! What are you doing here? ( damn.... He looks so good in these clothes) were you following me perhaps? (teasing smile)

Nishikata : OF COURSE NOT (he shouts and then while ordering food) I am just hanging out with my friends....

Takagi : I didn't know you had imaginery friends, I mean I don't see anyone ( teasing smile) you sure you aren't following me