Chapter 4 The jump

T.W. Attempted suicide

Midoriya's POV-

The weekend went by fast. It was spent in my depression hole watching anime. Before I knew it it was already Monday. I was scared to go back because Kacchan would probably be suspicious of me.

I looked over at my alarm clock that was blaring in my face. It read '6:30'. I groaned dreading the day before it even started. I put on the uniform and turned on my coffee maker. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before drinking some coffee. Putting on my backpack, I looked at my house one last time and left to go to Hell on Earth.

The periods went by quickly and strangely Kacchan took his bullying lighter than normal with only a few insults and slurs thrown around as if he was afraid I would break. The rest of the students were a different story altogether. I was thrown around, beaten and even had trash thrown on me. It was the last class of the day and I was excited to go home and finish the last episode of Parasyte. I jotted down my notes and paid attention for once. It wasn't like I needed to. I had straight As in all my classes, but it was fun to pay attention once in a while and figure out what we were learning. I usually just saw the problems on the papers and answered them. We were in the middle of a nuclear fission equation when the bell rang for all the students to go home. Once again I was held down by Bakugou's friends, but I didn't see Bakugou anywhere in sight. I sighed and got ready for the beating.

"Hah nerd guess what Bakugou isn't here to protect you today so we can do whatever we want to you." I was confused by this. The boy, I think his name was Adachi, saw my confusion and started to jeer at me. "You didn't know? Your little boyfriend is the reason we can't beat you to a pulp. One time we did and he beat us all up threatening us not to do it again. You guys are such fags. No wonder he would defend a quirkless loser like you. You guys are probably dating or something disgusting like that." I once again was confused. Did he protect me? I blinked slowly trying to process this when a fist came flying to my face. The three boys all beat me up for 30 minutes. I screamed in pain every time one of them used their quirks on me, but I just laid there and took it because I deserved it. When they were finished they looked at my bruised and bloody body and snickered.

When they left I decided that that tomorrow would be my last day on Earth. I could finally be with my Mom. I dusted myself off. Every time I took a step I winced in pain. My whole body ached. It wouldn't matter tomorrow though. I giggled a little at the thought and made my way home to prepare for tomorrow's main event.

Bakugou's POV-

I left school early so I could visit Auntie Inko before Deku could to ask her about the bandages, but when I got to their apartment I saw a completely different family enter the house. 'She probably invited someone over for dinner. She always liked to do that.' I walked up to the door and knocked. I was greeted by a little girl with blonde pigtails. "Mommy someone is here!" A short woman with blonde hair came to the door with a dish in her hand. "Hello. Urm is Mrs Midoriya here?"

"No. We've been living here for a couple of years. That woman must've moved by then."

"Okay thank you." The woman closed the door and left me out there angry. 'The fuck why the fuck didn't he fucking tell me? That fucking ass wipe. I guess I'll follow him home tomorrow.'

Midoriya's POV-

I woke up today happier than ever. I had written my note to Kacchan, Aunt Mitsuki, and Uncle Masaru because they were the only people I was ever close to besides Mom. I packed the notes in my backpack and walked over to school with a big smile on my face.

When I walked in everyone was staring at me. I don't blame them. Usually, I'm cowering and trying to erase my presence. Everyone was so weirded out by me that they didn't even say anything. By the end of the day, I had only gotten insulted twice. When the bell rang Bakugou and his friends went to hold me down, but I slipped out of the class before they got the chance. I skipped over to a random hotel and walked up to the roof. Ideally, I would've jumped off the school roof, but it was locked after school and it was too much work to try and unlock it without being spotted so I settled on a hotel.

I walked up the stairs realizing that I was kinda nervous knowing my death awaited before me just a couple of minutes away. I finally opened the roof door and a gush of air flew past me. I put my backpack down and took my notes out. I laid down my jacket then my notes and put my shoes on top of both to make sure they didn't fly away. Closing my eyes I stepped on the ledge and jumped.