Chapter 2 "Quirkless Nerd"

I walked into the school mentally preparing myself for the abuse that would occur today. It was like I was their punching bag. The teachers didn't care. Sometimes they liked to join in the daily torture routine. I could probably defend myself, but I deserved it. I let my Mom's killer getaway. I was a disappointment to my idol and hurt him even.

The door to my classroom was getting close so I took a deep breath and opened the door. Taking my seat I noted the eyes boring into me. "So nerd, you still are here. I thought you would've killed yourself by now. Eh?" I kept looking down onto my book ignoring Kacchan. I felt a pair of hands jerk my collar up and pull me out of my desk. "Oi, look at me when I'm talking to you nerd." I just accepted my fate and looked down onto the floor. "Maybe he likes it when you beat him up. Hah fag." One of Kacchan's friends spat at me. Kacchan looked over at him before returning his spiteful gaze towards me. "Is that true you stupid quirkless loser?" He dropped me and used his quirk on my face. I yelped in pain. He started kicking me each time asking me if I liked it. I continued just to sit there as I took the beating. Finally, he stopped when the bell rang. The teacher walked into the room and sighed. "Midoriya get in your seat right now. You're disturbing the class."

"Y-yes M-mrs. Saito." I faked a stutter to keep up the illusion of the weak quirkless kid who couldn't do jack shit.

I was forced to hide my quirk since my mother thought if I showed it my dad would come back and take me away from her. I laughed in my head bitterly. 'He can't take me away from anyone now maybe I should just... show everyone who the quirkless nerd is.'

I spent the rest of the day just trying to survive literal hell. Every period I was mocked and kicked and spat on. The last period finally came and everyone got up to leave but for me, I was forced into my seat by Kacchan and his cronies. "Tch stupid nerd. What was that in the first period? Huh? You think you can just ignore me?"

"N-no Ka-kacchan. I-I'm s-sorry. I j-just was t-tired."

"Tch. I-I-I don't give a flying fuck. Just go take a swan dive off the roof, maybe you'll get a quirk in the next life. And maybe you won't be as useless." With that, he left along with his friends and I just sat there pondering what he just said. 'Maybe if I kill myself I won't have a villainous quirk and I'll get to meet Mom again. No that's not how that works I'll just die and then I'll turn into worm meal. Nothing will happen.'

Bakugou's POV-

I walked out of the room leaving stupid Deku in the classroom. We walked out to the gate. "Go ahead I'm going to wait for that fuck turd out here." The three extras nodded and went to their houses. I sat there for ten minutes and Deku still hadn't come out of school so I went back up to the classroom. The door was still ajar so I peeked in and saw the nerd thinking with his eyebrows furrowed. 'Don't tell me he's thinking about what I said. Stupid nerd.'

"Oi," He jumped when he heard my voice. "What are you still doing here?" He looked at me with a blank expression and it scared the shit out of me. It only stayed on his face for a split second before it went back to his scared expression. "U-uh n-no reason K-kacchan."

"Then why the fuck are you still here you stupid piece of shit? You fucking know how Auntie Inko gets when you're late." I saw him chuckle before he picked up his books and his uniform sleeve rid up his arm a little. I caught a glimpse of white bandages all along his left arm. Before he could leave I put my arm in the doorway stopping him from leaving. "Oi, what the hell are those bandages?" His face paled. He looked me dead in the eye with the blank expression again and replied, "Nothing Bakugou." He shoved past me and ran away. I watched his back as he made his way down the stairs out of the school. 'What the fuck is he hiding?'