Chapter 1 Mamma Inko

"Izu baby please be a good boy and sit in that closet and no matter what, don't move or make a sound okay baby?" Midoriya nodded as his mom ushered him into the open closet. "Remember don't make a sound okay?" She smiled and shut the door. All the light went away and Midoriya was left in the darkness. All he could hear was his breathing as he waited for his mom to come back. It was a good five minutes before he heard a loud crash. His breath hitched but he couldn't do anything since his Mom wanted him to stay in the closet. Tears started dripping down his face as he heard yelling coming from the living room. He just wanted whatever was happening to be over so he and his Mom could go and watch the special All Might episode that was supposed to air tonight. Midoriya was biting his arm so he wouldn't cry. He released his arm when all the yelling suddenly. Slowly he opened the closet door with a loud creak thinking he could come out since it was over. Quietly, he tiptoed over to the living room hoping to see his mom so he could hug her, but when he reached the living room he screamed. The man standing above Midoriya's mother quickly looked up to see an 11-year-old at the door frame. "Tch stupid bitch told me she didn't have any kids." He pushed his greasy black hair back to get a better look at the kid who was crying. "Hey kid come here." Midoriya shook his head too afraid to even speak. The man started laughing. "I don't think I gave you an option. Come. Here." Hesitantly Midoriya took a step forward only to see his mother bloodied and dead in front of the couch. His face paled and he started to scream again. "OI FUCK BRAINS! GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!" "N-no.""The fuck did you just say to me? You wanna end up like your dear old mommy over here? Get over here or I'll force you over here." Midoriya didn't want to go over there, but he forced himself closer to his Mom and the man. "Atta boy. Now, what's your name?" The man gave a small smile to the green-haired boy. "I-izuk-ku.""Now I-i-i-izuku," the man mocked "I'm gonna leave and you're not gonna say anything to the police alright?" Midoriya just stood there staring at his Mom still. "Alright?" The man said sternly, breaking Midoriya out of his trance. "Y-yes.""Good now I'll go. Don't tell anyone or I'll kill you." The man walked up and brushed his shirt off. He glared once again at the boy and walked out the door. Once he was gone, Midoriya threw himself on his Mom and sobbed into her cold shoulder. He tried pressing into the stab wound hoping the bleeding would stop so he could keep her alive, but his efforts were in vain as she was already dead. He stayed there crying until he fell asleep. The boy was awakened when he heard people enter the door. Out of fear he unleashed his quirk and used the shadows to keep the people away. He heard a bunch of swearing before his quirk stopped working. He was confused and tired. When he saw the people walk closer he started crying thinking they were going to kill him too. He flung one of them into a wall before his quirk stopped working again. He buried his face into his Mom's chest. "Hey little listener, we are heroes we're here to help." Midoriya moved his gaze up and saw his favourite pro heroes. In normal circumstances, he would be overjoyed and geeking out everywhere, but right now he couldn't care less. In the background, one of the pros swore, "Dammit he's gone again.""Y-you're t-too l-l-late. He le-" Midoriya stopped himself when he remembered the man's threat. "What did he do?" Midoriya shook his head signalling he wouldn't answer. The man who he flung into a wall recovered quickly and went over there to question him. "It's okay Mic, I'll handle it you guys go back to tracking him Tsukauchi and I will take it from here." "Okay." Midoriya's eyes widened as he saw his favourite hero offer his hand so he could stand up. "Young- what's your name?""M-midoriya.""You have to tell me who did this Young Midoriya.""I-I can't""Please just tell us. You're not in trouble.""I CAN'T!" Midoriya yelled. All Might sighed. He was getting annoyed at the little kid and was about to snap. "Why not?""I-I can't tell you." The kid crying pushed All Might's last nerve. He grabbed the boy by the shoulders. "Look kid, I have been searching for this man for months and you are the only one to live that has seen him. You could already pass for a villain with your quirk and you even flung me into a wall. But now you are defending the same villain who killed your mom. Your mom would probably hate you right now." All Midoriya did was stand there and cry. He was already used to this type of verbal berating from Kacchan, but the fact that the number one hero and his idol said this made him break. Seeing that the boy wouldn't budge, All Might just sighed and walked away muttering something about the boy being useless to Tsukauchi. That was the day Midoriya broke and shattered into a million pieces.