Chapter 8 : Storm

A/N: I just wanna say thank you all for 420 views (nice) , I feel so honoured to get this many reads on my first story. Have a nice day and enjoy the story!

Takagi : ( finally gets her emotions in order after crying in the shower she slips into comfy pajamas and heads down into the living room)

Nishikata : ( taking deep breaths) ( ok nishikata get your emotions in order you can't afford to be teased) Takagi-san, I have a message for you.... ( explains the situation of her parents)

Takagi : oh... ( now that I'm calm.... I realise this is the perfect opportunity to spend time with him and also alone)( she smiled to herself)

Nishikata : (keep calm nishikata, nothing will happen) you wanna watch some movies, Takagi-san?

Takagi : I don't really have any movies of 100% unrequited love ( smug smile)

Nishikata : ( embarrassed) THAT'S NOT WHAT I—

Takagi : ( laughs) I have some movies I can watch, I know! Let's watch horrible movies!

Nishikata : ( of course she chose that) *sigh*, ok...

Takagi :~ wha- are you scared? ~ (teasing smile)

Nishikata : IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT

Takagi : OK , I'll believe you... So let's watch.

They both take their place on the sofa

Takagi : hey! Nishikata, there's only one blanket  we'll have to share

Nishikata : you can have it (I'll be too embarrassed to share)

Takagi : you sure? It gets pretty cold plus your sitting right next to the AC

Nishikata : I'll be fine ( If it gets cold I'll just have to endure it)

Takagi : hey! Nishikata let's make a bet, if you get scared more than me than me then I win!

Nishikata : (oh she doesn't know, I've already watched the whole movie once) sure, but it's my win... ( confident grin)

Takagi : we'll see about that.... ( I've also watched this one once before, it's almost scary how much I can tell about what he's thinking with just facial expressions) (smug smile)

Nishikata and takagi started watching the movie and while that and avoiding getting scared by takagi he got teased a total of 7 times

Takagi : I'm thirsty, I'll just go get some water ( leaves)

Nishikata : ( let's guard down after being on edge for 2 hours) ( this movie is actually quite scary, good that I already know all the scares )

There is scene with an ice monster on the T.V when suddenly

Nishikata : AHH ( he feels something chilled go down his spine and jumps up in horror)

Takagi : (laughing loudly) your reactions they're so priceless

Nishikata : (how did she) how did you?..

Takagi : (smirk) ice cube.... ( I knew the ice monster was coming)

Nishikata : ( defeated) you win takagi... San.. ( I almost dropped the san)

Takagi : ~yes you did~ (smug)

Nishikata : ( startled) ( seriously again)

Takagi : (wider smile) ~seriously yeah~

Nishikata : (...)...

Takagi : ~ now give me the silent treatment ~

Nishikata : OK! WHAT THE HECK! ( I'm genuinely scared and amazed)