☘︎︎ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝑗𝑢𝑑𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖

"the negotiations, unfortunately, failed

"the negotiations, unfortunately, failed."

khadijah hummed as the masses of people began to wail and cry about the results, some going angry, beginning to shout about their failure while others miserably fell to their knees in shock.

she had stayed behind on the beach with ja'far and morg, who wished to examine her since she refused to see a doctor. they fumbled and touched her, khadijah giving them winks every-time their hand passed by her breasts and hips-their expressions of dismay mixed with embarrassment brought her glee, but after two minutes of them making sure she didn't have any broken bones and her organs weren't collapsed, khadijah sighed in annoyance.

thirty minutes after they confirmed there wasn't anything wrong with her -with little hesitation coming from ja'far who only shook his head when she asked what was wrong- they had left the beach and headed towards the speech sinbad was currently giving.

"what do you mean it was useless!?" sinbad placed his hand over his heart, a grin slowly overtaking his face. "for the first time today, you all protested in a dignified position! remember the reasons you did this-remember why you're doing this." he crossed his arms haughtily, flickering his gaze among the people. "do you still believe there's no hope?"

he was met with delicious glares of determination, making khadijah smile.

after his declaration of protecting them and accepting them as his citizens if things went south, a boy had suddenly flown through the hole at the top of their building-screaming joyfully at the king who looked like he shit his pants.

stepping up beside sinbad, khadijah hummed as she focused her eyes on the newcomer. she could feel it almost immediately; the power pulsating out of him in waves-the bloodlust and anger he had inside him.

he reminded her of herself.

those who crave nothing but violence and treasure prowess above anything else.

"what's your name?" she smiled, tilting her head when he snapped his eyes over to her. there was a crazed look in his ruby eyes, and khadijah only grinned; something interesting would soon happen.

"judar."

sinbad glanced between the two ticking bombs, subtly trying to cover khadijah from the magi. there was no doubt she would try to do that kissing ritual she did whenever she met someone who caught her eye, and honestly? he didn't need another headache.

khadijah sidestepped the king, her hybrid magenta-green eyes glowing underneath the moonlight. she ignored how everyone had taken a step back in apprehension before walking towards the boy who seemed to share her look of intrigue. "what do you like?" she whispered, stepping up to him.