Coincidence (Part 2)

Sanae Tsukimoto, an average student, poker-faced girl, and an athlete professional, meets up with her friends, Yukari and Mina. The two wave at her happily and she waves back in a neutral manner. Knowing what kind of person Sanae is, they didn't mind the reaction and went to the classroom. Mina opened the door with a happy face until the sound of gurgling from her stomach activates. She touches her stomach and looked at Yukari.

"I need to go for a while, Yukari, come with me," Pleaded Mina."Why do I need to go with you? Can't you just go by yourself?""But it's boring in there and Sanae is just completely silent whenever we're there."

Her stomach rumbled stronger than before and dragged Yukari with her while Sanae watches them leave. She placed her bag and sat on the seat. Nothing comes to mind from her except the fact she's lonely.

"I might as well think about sports," Thought Sanae to herself.

Her mind is mentally absent as she is stuck in a dream full of sports. She imagines herself beating the best runner in the Olympics and getting recognized by the public. A crowd cheers for her around and when she saw a person that stands out from the crowd and started screaming louder and louder to her, she woke up from her dream, unaware of what was the cause of the loud sound. She looked around her class and sees no teacher around her."Looks like I'm safe, otherwise, I would've been scolded by a future brother-in-law," said Sanae to herself,

As she was drifted back to sleep, she heard a sentence that caught her attention. "That girl over there looks familiar." Said the unknown voice wondering if she was referring to Sanae. She reluctantly got up and looked around her. A girl with similar features to Takagi notices she was looking at her and looked away in an instant.

"What's with her?" Said to herself and just as she was about to sleep, Tanabe-sensei appeared in-front of the door and got her frustrated with the bad timing. The class has started and unfortunately for her, she got too bored so she raised her hand and asked if she could go to the restroom. Tanabe agreed but told her to make it quick and that line got her unfazed as she did multiple times so she got up and went to the restroom, sat on the toilet, and slept until a sound of an opened door woke her up. She folds up her left sleeve and looks at the time and finds that it's only been 2 minutes. Upset she was that she opened the door from her toilet spot and sees the same girl that looked at her. It seems she was just in the middle of washing her hands. Curiosity grows on the lazy Sanae and appeared herself behind her.

"Hey, you!" Announced herself at the girl."Why did you look at me while I was in the middle of my morning nap? Sanae asked the terrified girl. Due to her intimidating voice and aura, Chi was unable to respond to her and just looked at her while shaking in fear.

Growing tired of her unresponsive behavior, she walks towards her near the wall and slams her hand beside her, growing more intimidation around her. 

"I won't let you go unless you answer my question.""I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't mean to, I just thought you looked familiar." Responded to the terrified Chi.

"Oh, that's it? I guess I'm sorry for scaring you like that." Said Sanae as she let go of her stance and apologized to her.

Once the misunderstanding was cleared, the two start to head back to the classroom. Chi couldn't look at her face as she was reminded of her "nemesis" and looked in the opposite direction. The two opened the back door of the class and sat on their respective seats. Sanae was trying to sleep while maintaining a balanced posture as she doesn't want to be caught by the terrifying teacher. She starts to tilt from left to right but was able to balance herself back at the cost of a small heart attack having her nerves active as like an asleep with water splashed on her face to wake her up until she couldn't hold it anymore and just stayed awake for the entire session.

The bell has rung and Sanae finally has time to sleep before the next class starts. Meanwhile, Chi looks at her and an image of Tsukimoto appears and merges in with her having similarities.

"Yep, I can guarantee that she's the mother of Tsukimoto-Kun."

P.S: Hey guys, online class was harder than I thought. How are you though?