Wryyyyyyyyyy part 3

Don't forget to leave your comments, votes and, if you liked it, perhaps follow me :3

Once inside the house, Izuku started to explore the place. He only heard the planks creaking under his feet. In the first floor, he just found a whiteboard with a bunch of lines and names; neither "Jotaro Kujo" nor "Joseph Joestar" rang any bell.

However, in the second floor, he found something more interesting, a strange stone mask with fangs and an empty space on the forehead. Nosferatu only thought it would look cool on his coffin and maybe he would do a copy for Himiko's; in any case, the vampire put it in his pocket.

The vampire kept exploring, but there was no trace of DIO; bored, he decided to get out of there, so he went downstairs from the attic to the first floor. Then, with no warning, he found himself at the first floor, totally dismembered.

"I don't like thieves." DIO said, leaning on the stairs' base; he was quite handsome and wore a yellow suit, with a black tank top which showed his muscles and green goblin-like shoes. The strangest thing was he had a heart-shaped ornament on his forehead he also had one on each knee and was wearing green lipstick. "Well, why am I talking to a corpse?"

What the fuck, Izuku thought, I didn't even see him.

The buff vampire approached the nosferatu to recover the mask, then, Izuku pierced his chest with one hand. The latter was surprised by the speed of the attack, hadn't he moved a few millimeters, his heart would have been destroyed. Quickly, DIO jumped away and now was more cautious.

"Not bad, vampire wannabe," Izuku mocked him when he regenerated and stood at his feet again, "but you'll need more than that t-"

Suddenly, the green haired teen's head was on the ground.

"-o defeat me." Izuku continued before realizing he was decapitated. "Wait, is that my body?"

"Why won't you die!?" DIO shouted, he wasn't scared, but he was being cautious, his enemy was just decapitated and was still alive.

"Easy," Izuku said, with his head on his shoulders, "just like you, I'm already dead." The nosferatu again launched himself to attack and when it looked he was going to hit him, DIO just disappeared and reappeared in other place.

He's too fast, Izuku thought, perhaps he can teleport?

Hey, Izuku, be cagful, thiz guy haz an stgange poweg, Pip advised him in his head, find out what it iz.

"It seems we're at an impasse." DIO said with a serious face. "How about we change that?"

DIO whistled and a small horde of monsters appeared, they circled the other vampire. Not to mention Izuku took a strong punch which destroyed his thorax, DIO didn't move even a nanometer and Izuku didn't see anything that could deliver such a hit. This DIO guy was more interesting than he looked.

"So you have ghouls? Wow, that's so useful." Izuku rolled his eyes and another invisible hit got him while the monsters kept approaching him more and more.

"Ghouls? No, these are zombies; I don't know what a ghoul is." DIO tilted his head, puzzled.

"Well, I don't have ghouls nor zombies." Nosferatu paused, "but I have a Muscular." He made a macabre smile.

DIO was wide-eyed when his saw his rival had created a black tentacle and it transformed into a huge blonde guy who started to mop the floor with his zombies.

"Wait, I think I've seen this guy before." DIO was submerged in his thoughts, meanwhile, Izuku tried to punch him but an invisible force kept protecting the blonde. "Ah, now I remember, this guy was a villain, but I heard he was dead."

"Exactly, I killed him." Izuku said, still trying to punch the weird vampire. "And I don't regret it, he's a great slave."

"Interesting." DIO said, emotionless; but he really was starting to get worried.

I should finish him right now, DIO thought.

Then, Izuku, simply exploded in a rain of blood and guts, there was nothing left of him bigger than a coin; also, Muscular vanished.

"At the end you weren't more than entertainment for the great DIO-sama." The blonde vampire laughed, while going upstairs.

"Nice try, do it again around 500 times more." Izuku said from everywhere.

"What!? How are you still alive!? Not even the great DIO-sama could ever survive something like that!" DIO was now scared.

"Seriously, I'd be rich if I got a coin each time someone said that to me." Izuku's voice sounded bored. "And seriously, I recommend you try 500 times more, otherwise," the vampire retook his shape and smiled, showing his razor sharp teeth, along his glowing red eyes, "you'll die here and now."

DIO yelled both furious and desperate, the last sentence made him, after a long time, feel fear. How dare that inferior being mock the great DIO-sama? How dare he terrify him?

Izuku was destroyed at least 20 more times, but kept his psycho smile and DIO was growing more and more tired.

"Now I see why Alucard decided you weren't worth killing." Izuku commented after reconstructing himself for the 30th time.

"How do you know that name!? Who the fuck are you!?" all of DIO's voice arrogance had changed into fury and terror, and due to the latter, he stopped the brutal onslaught.

"Let me introduce myself," Izuku said with a bigger and bigger smile, "I'm Izuku Midoriya, U.A student and a vampire created by Alucard.

"I-It doesn't matter who you are!" DIO shouted, faking bravery; but on the inside he was scared shitless. "I'll defeat you and I'll send your leftovers to your master!"

"I don't think so, I know what you power consists of and how to kill you." Izuku stopped smiling and showed no emotion.

"Impossible!"

"I see a guy beside you, he looks pretty strong strong and is yellow, he's floating just at your right." Izuku said, crossing his eyes in order to use his third eye. Which made him look stupid. "Laugh and your dead will be slow and and very painful," he menaced.

DIO was tempted to laugh, but he knew if he did it, it was probable Izuku would actually do what he said.

"I doesn't matter if you know it! It's USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS!" The vampire launched himself to attack, but saw Izuku dodging his punches and also his The World's, his quirk.

Nosferatu then held him firmly in place with his shadow tentacles and punched him really hard. From DIO's perspective, he saw how he just delayed his end each time he stopped time. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get out of those tentacles.

The punch was so powerful, the blonde exploded in a red mist, Izuku just saw how that mist dissipated and his surroundings becoming lighter and lighter.

"That's for exploding me, bitch," Nosferatu said and got out of the house, with the mask still in his pocket. "I wonder what are my classmates doing."

Meanwhile, in a dark room, you could see Shigaraki talking with a short and fat blonde with glasses through a screen.

"So, that's how I can beat you, son of a bitch," The villain smiled with his hoarse voice.