Chapter 1 : Izuku Midoriya Origin

[Edited Chapter, Enjoy Senpais!]

"Talking"

Thinking

"All Might"

*Audible sounds*
____________________________________

3rd person POV:

In world where evolution took humanity to new heights, gifts of power called quirks emerged giving people unique boosts.

It was an unruly age filled with people who only used their powers for their own gain.

While the government was stuck making new sets of laws to fit the standards of the new quirk powered people of the world, some had already stepped up and used their quirks to stop others using it for personal purposes, they are referred to as 'Heroes', chosen protectors of humanity.

But not all who desired to be one, had the chance to be one.

While 80% of the population recieved some kind of uncanny ability, 20% didn't, they were dubbed quirkless, powerless, weaklings.

Desire is not enough to change reality

One particular boy was gifted with great power, the chance to be a hero, his parents were wonderful heroes, the Number 2 American hero: Dracon (Hisashi Midoriya) and the Number 5 Japanese hero: Esper (Inko Midoriya)

While he had the power, he lacked the control, his quirk was never tamed so he never used it, whenever he did, just a small breeze would emerge, people laughed at him for having such a weak quirk not knowing the untouched potential lying dormant inside of him.

Izuku Midoriya had grown facing bullies left and right, from the day he gained his quirk, his parents knew he was special but unfortunately, others didn't and looked down on him, I didn't want to be born like this

Losing his parents, the only people who saw the light behind his shadow didn't help at all, he knew what true pain felt like even at an early age, I won't let anyone feel like this, it hurts

And from that day on, he made his vow, I'll become their hero...

Years had already passed...
____________________________________

The day was bright. Birds chirping. Sun gleaming. Breeze sweeping through trees.

Everything Izuku gazed upon just outside the window to his left made him smile. Sure, his classmates made the mood a little boomy with their loud chattering, but what is school without it?

Plus, today was their last day as classmates anyway. They'd be moving onto highschool in about ten months from now.

Izuku's hopeful and right-out joyous smile widened at the thought that he would somehow get the opportunity to become a hero if he tried hard and granted that he passed the entrance exam. His chin perched up on his palm, left elbow planted on the top of his desk.

The school bell rang, signalling the beginning of homeroom. All the students had settled down, stopped their talks and went back to their seats with wide toothy smiles painted on their faces. The pit-a-patting of their shoes on the tiled floor of the classroom serving as the waker for Izuku's daydream.

Moments later, the teacher walked into the room carrying a bunch of papers with him.

Izuku couldn't help but smile once more. This teacher was his favourite, always the one to take his side whenever the class bullied him. Intelligent gray eyes that matched his hair as he strode confidently into the front.