*Quirk Details*

Quirk Name: Blood Work

Background: When Izuku met Toga, his quirk was still "developing." The chances of it being a weak form of telekinesis (AKA Momma Inko's quirk) was 40%. The chances of it being a "stronger" version of it was 60%. The night Toga bit into Izuku, a bit of her DNA went into him. Remember, his quirk was still developing, it was subject to change. It was not said in the story (yet), but every night after that, Toga kept... sucking Izuku dry. They also did it in their free time, Toga stating, "I just can't help myself!" This just ups the chances of the quirk changing. And sense Toga's DNA carries some of her quirk with her (witch is blood related), Izuku's quirk would be similar to her. But of course, Toga's saliva wouldn't be enough to completely override Izuku's genes. That means, Izuku wouldn't have the same quirk as Toga (Transform.) His quirk would be 60% telekinesis and 40% Blood. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Ability's

Blood Flow: Izuku is not *exactly* like a blood bender (from the anime Avatar, for all you non-weebs.) He can easily freeze or pull/push/throw the normal human body (but for someone like All Might, it would be sorta difficult.) But if he wanted to control someone's limbs as if he was some puppeteer, he would have to pour a lot of concentration and energy into it. He can also control his own body a whole lot easier than other people, giving himself the ability to have speed that could match All Might's. Flying is out of the question, even if it his body, he would run out of energy to quickly. But he does have the ability to jump/scale buildings. His strength would be the same as if he didn't have the quirk, but due to the speed, it would technically feel like a bullet. He can also pump himself full of adrenaline from the brain, numb all pain in his and possibly others body's, and boost his IQ by 300 (Remember all of this takes energy/calories.)

Blood sense: Izuku has the ability to see/smell/sense blood with in a 100 yard radius. This can double if he pours all of his concentration into it. During the time he uses this ability, he's technically blind, all he can see is a black void (the only other thing he can see is blood.) This could technically be used as x-ray vision. But it would be ineffective in a enclosed space with a lot of objects around him, due to him not being able to see them, he may bump into them. Blood sense is basically a type of echolocation, brainwaves travel from his brain to the surroundings then back faster than the speed of light. Because of this, when he uses this ability, everything is slow to him. Because blood inside the human body touches the nerves, and the brain sends messages to the body to the nerves, Izuku can read what his opponents do before they do it. This is possible due to Izuku's brainwaves bouncing off the body's nerves then returning to his brain, and because Izuku can see things 500x slower than a normal human being, it gives him time to read them and act accordingly. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Side effects/Changes to the body

Sweet Tooth: Izuku's quirk requires a lot of energy/calories. The best way for him do this is to eat thing that have a substantial amount of calories (AKA Sweets.) Because of this, Izuku's body will change to help him use his quirk more often, namely his taste buds. Sweets will be part of his main diet from now on. 

Blood: Izuku's body will immediately replace blood that is taken from his body. Due to this, he is incapable of bleeding out.  Izuku's quirk can only work on people who he can give blood to. Because of this, his blood type has changed to Rh-null (AKA, "Golden Blood". AKA, The rarest blood type on earth, fewer than 45 people have this blood type. Look it up if you have questions.) 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Weakness: Energy. If he was to run out of energy/calories while using his quirk, his veins would start to bulge. Then he would start to bleed from his eyes. If he were to keep using his quirk in this condition, he would eventually pass out.