Wryyyyyyyyyy part 2

The vampires were at the living room laughing for quite the while when Eri told them her adventures at dadzawa's house.

"In the news they said the park is now radoact... radiac."

"Radioactive."Toga corrected while laughing.

"That. But I didn't mean to do it! Those kids were playing at war!" The blushing albino excused herself.

"At least no one died." Seras said with a nervous laugh.

"Well," Izuku stretched out on the sofa, "it was good to see you again Eri, but Toga and I have to return to U.A and I have to... inves-" the broccoli stopped talking when he saw Eri's puppy eyes and sighed in defeat." I guess we can teleport tomorrow morning.

"Yay!" Toga and Eri celebrated.

"Anyways I'll go to the studio with Alucard for a small project we have."

Once he said that, both went to the studio, closed the door and sat down.

"So, what do you know about DIO?"

"He's a vampire of dubious sexual orientation who is quite strong, but besides the strenght and Sun weakness, he's not that different to a human." Alucard was a bit grossed out for speaking about DIO.

"Hmmm... how interesting. Something else?" Izuku was starting to lay out a plan.

"I heard he's a blonde guy, a bit shorter than me and quite bulky."

"I see," Izuku smiled.

"You have a plan, right?" Alucard won't ever admit it, but he was proud of Izuku.

"That's right."

"Both spent hours in the studio discussing plans to find and defeat DIO."

Next day, Toga and Izuku appeared right in Aizawa's class, both falling on Jiro.

"The plank!... I mean, Jiro, are you ok?" Aizawa asked, worried about his child.

"The hit was softer than what you said, teach." Kyoka curled up when she sat down again.

"She's fine," said dadzawa—, going on with the class...

When the classes were finally over, the vampires went to their room and drank some blood bags; then, they went down the stairs to the kitchen, where their friends were.

"¡Izubro! ¡Toga-san!" Kirishima greeted. "What are you doing here? Are you gonna eat something? And, hey, what happenned to the villain?"

The last part caught the others' attention. Izuku and Himiko first greeted everyone.

"We live here, duh." Himiko replied.

"We didn't come here to eat, we wanted to have some quality time with you guys." Izuku said. "About the villain... n idea, you should ask Alucard, but I suspect he killed him."

That surprised everyone, the heroes were supposed to catch villains, not kill them. Mineta, by the way, had a blank stare, but let out a small yell when he heard "Alucard".

"Ehm... I read minds, remember?" Izuku said, a bit angry. "Ah, and Himiko can too." Izuku smiled.

"Anyways." Toga said "He was an artificial vampire and is impossible to put a vampire away."

The whole class, except Momo, was surprised they fought a vampire and never realized it. Momo suspected it when Izuku asked her to use silver bullets."

"Hey, Deku." Bakugo called. "How could we fight a vampire and win? I don't like to lose."

"Well, it's gonna be rare you fight a true vampire, so you just need to be really fast, silent and strong. An ambush where you put a wooden or silver stake through their heart or you blow up their head with silver bullets would be the best for all of you."

"By the way, if you use bullets, the gun has to pack quite the punch." Izuku summoned the Jackal and showed them the gun up close.

Everyone looked at the enourmous pistol and were to surprised to see Shoji needing three hands to hold it. Kirishima and Bakugo could just barely lift it off the ground.

"What the fuck!?" Katsuki yelled. "How much does this weight!?"

"16 kilos, but it's 39 centimeters long, no mere human could use it. But for a vampire," Izuku spun it by the trigger guard and threw it from one hand to the the other, "it's no problem. In fact, I'm surprised you can even lif it."

"Hey, do you wanna play Halo in a free for all?" Denki suddenly asked.

"Now your talking, dude" Izuku and Himiko said at the same time.

After a crazy match, in which Katsuki threw the console out the windows, Kyoka for some reason was drunk and the Big Three in some moment joined them; Aizawa scolded them for interrupting his sad wannabe sleep hours. Even Alucard threatened to take them to the Moon if they kept making noise, which curiously enough was started by Shoto for no apparent reason.

The days kept going and Izuku kept searching for clues about DIO, bit by bit he kept making the search zone smaller until only an abandoned house outside Musutafu was left. Then, the vampire decided to investigate the place in person and fight DIO.

"This place is deserted." Izuku said, when he looked at the desolated surroundings, not even the birds sang. "Everything is too silent."

When he approached the house, he noted the ambient kept being heavier and heavier, until he reached the house, where there was a sign: 'DIO-sama's property, if you go inside, you die'. The message was was decorated with chibi drawings of a blonde with vampire teeth.

"Alucard was right, this guy is weird" Izuku said aloud while going inside the house.