Ch.8 Blood Work

Note: Hey guys! I've decided to try to upload every Saturday or Sunday. If I happen to miss a upload, just assume I'm to busy with work. 

This is my first ever FanFic so I'm sorry if it sucks, so because of that I'm open to suggestions.

Also, I don't own BNHA or any characters in this FanFic. I also don't own or make any art you see in this series! So without further a do, please enjoy 😊.

Izuku's POV

I don't really remember what happened, what I do remember is... blood.

34 hours earlier

""WELL WELL! LOOK'S LIKE THE USELESS DEKU AND VILLIAN FELL IN LOVE! GET A LOAD OF THIS GUYS!" Said a voice, that I know all to well. 

I felt as if I was frozen in place, the breeze of the wind hitting my face. I couldn't even reply, all I felt next was a fist to my face.

"IZUKU! ARE YOU OKAY!?" Toga screamed, now on the verge of tears. 

...

...

... 

nothing.

Why wasn't I feeling anything? That punch was definitely from Kacchan, I could hear his buddy's laughing, "NICE BAKUGO, TEACH HIM WHO'S BOSS!" 

So why wasn't I feeling the pain? I touched my cheek, witch I noticed was a bit burned. He must have used his quirk, this just added to my confusion. 

Kacchan started to walk towards Toga, ready to strike. 

"What's going on? Why can't I feel the pain? Did he burn me so bad, my nerves were destroyed?  Oh no, he's going to hurt Toga! I-I have... t-to... do... s-something." I realized it was hard for me to think, but what I didn't realize was my veins starting to bulge. 

Kacchan started to cock back his arm, ready to use a right hook on Toga. 

I talked without thinking, "stop... Kacchan, stop." 

Mid-punch, Kacchan just froze in place.

His body shaking, still stuck with his arm cocked back.

"W-what... DEKU WHAT THE HELL DI-" Kacchan was cut off by his face slamming into the pavement.

Everyone was shocked.

Everyone except me.

I was... unusually calm.

I actually felt nothing. I was, for some reason emotionless. 

I had a blank face.

Everyone just stared at Kacchan, then at me. Mouths dropped.

Kacchan got up, and immediately lunged at me.

Toga snapped out of her confusion, "I-IZU! WATCH OUT!"

"DEKU! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?!" Kacchan yelled, pulling his fist back.

Everything around me went black, all I could see were red figures that resembled humans. I realized the red figures were Toga, Kacchan, and his buddy's. 

The one in front of me, witch I presumed was Kacchan, looked like he was slow as a snail.

But in reality, everything around me was slow.

Right hook, move right.

My body moved on it's own, without me even knowing. I was to busy trying to figure out who just told me to... move right? 

I narrowly dodged Kacchan by... moving right? 

"W-what the, HOW THE HELL?!" Kacchan said, pissed off. 

I stepped back, still having a emotionless face on. 

This just served to piss Kacchan off more. 

He launched a series of attacks, aimless trying to hit me.

Fist to chest, duck.

Foot to face, jump left. 

The voice telling me to do things, me obeying with a empty mind. I then came to the realization that the voice, was actually mine. 

It kept telling me to do things, me succeeding with abnormal speed and agility. 

For a four year old, it looked like I had the reflex's of a Hero. 

Kacchan was pissed, and exhausted. 

Toga's POV

Izuku is amazing.

That's all I could think right now. 

I watched as he easily dogged that mean jerk's attacks. He looked so calm, like he was daydreaming or something. Meanwhile, the jerk looks like was going to explode in anger.

It was sorta hard to notice, sense he was moving so fast. But Izuku's veins were actually bulging, as if he was doing a hardcore workout. Not that I mind, it just makes him look more cute. 

But then something happened that made me worry. 

Blood started to leek from Izuku's eyes.

If looked like he was crying blood.

"*huff* *huff* D-Deku! S-stop *huff* m-moving!" The jerk said, throwing his fists around. Using his quirk here and there, trying desperately to hit Izuku. 

PWACK

A sound of a punch rang in my ears, for a second I thought the jerk finally got Izuku. 

Until saw Izuku's fist connected to his stomach, still having a blank face. 

Izuku looked like something from a horror move, blood trailing from his eyes to his chin.

Izuku must've been stronger than I thought, because the jerk just collapsed. He rolled into a little ball, struggling to breath. 

Starting to tear up, the jerk started to say things like "M-mommy! H-help *sob* m-m-me!" 

"Wow! He really is all talk no show!" I thought while trying to hold in a giggle.

The other meanies helped the jerk up, "Let's get outta here! You'll pay for this Villian!" They yelled running off in a hurry. 

I walked over to Izuku, he looked like he was in a trance. He thankfully stoped bleeding from his eyes, to my disappointment. His veins also stoped bulging.

"W-wow! I didn't know you could do that! Your so cool Izu! Izu? Are you okay? Your kinda bleedin-" I was cut off by Izuku falling to the ground.

Not breathing.

WOW! That took longer than It should've! Anyway, there's Izuku's quirk! Don't worry! I'm not one of those authors who just makes the MC OP for no reason! There will be a reason Izuku did what he did! I didn't just make him a BADASS, it's just how his quirk works. Next upload I'll show the details of his quirk.

Thanks for reading! And I just wanted to say, thanks to anyone voting on my story or even reading for that matter! It means more than you think!

Word count: 996