The Big Plan Pt. 3

Nishikata decided to remind Takagi of their middle school years before arriving at the hill. They went double riding through the town, passing the sweet shop, the vending machine, the abandoned lot, their middle school, the junction they met up at every day. Takagi was getting more and more excited, beoming more and more sure that Nishikata was going to ask her to...

NISHIKATA: "We're here!"

Takagi had been so lost in thought, she hadn't noticed that they had rode up the path that led them to,

TAKAGI: "The kissing tree!"

NISHIKATA: *blushes* "If that's what you want to call it, yeah. Anyway, let's sit down."

They sat down, as Nishikata put on the song Takagi had shown him that day long ago. They sat and looked at the stars, until the song almost came to an end. Nishikata got up, and so did Takagi. She wasn't sure if they were leaving, but she hoped they weren't. Then, the song changed, and a new song came on, 'I Didn't Say That'.

Takagi had heard the song before, but this was different, it was slower and more sweet (I know the song isn't, just imagine) She was snapped back to reality, as Nishikata bent down on one knee and said,

TAKAGI: (It's happening!)

NISHIKATA: "Takagi, words can't describe how much I love you, what I woud do for you, and how much you mean to me. I'm sorry it took me so long to realise that. But I love you and you're teasing, I would be teased a thousand times before I spent a day without you. Takagi, you have made me happier than I have been in my entire life in the years we've been together. So, Takagi, will you marry me?"