The Big Plan Pt. 2

Nishikata took Takagi to a fancy cafe near their home town. Nishikata planned this, because it was closer to the hill. Takagi ordered a sandwich and some crisps, while Nishikata bought some soup. 

TAKAGI: "Do you want to have a contest? Loser pays."

NISHIKATA: "Um sure, what kind of contest?"

TAKAGI: "I want to try and guess why we are here today."

NISHIKATA: "Okay, you have 3 guesses." (I hope she doesn't figure it out)

TAKAGI: "Okay, guess one: a simple date." (I want to try and make it not an immediate win, Nishikata always has a reason, so this won't be it)

NISHIKATA: "Nope!" (Two guesses left)

TAKAGI: "Guess two, you want to beat me in a challenge."

NISHIKATA: "Nope. One more chance." (I really hope she doesn't guess)

TAKAGI: (Could he really, is he actually going to... No, if he is, I can't ruin it) "I have no idea."

NISHIKATA: "What? You have no idea? But you're Takagi, you always have an idea."

TAKAGI: "I'm stumped, I have no clue, you win."

NISHIKATA: "Okay, but I'll pay."

TAKAGI: "But you won."

NISHIKATA: "I know, but it was my idea to come here anyway. So please, let me."

TAKAGI: "Okay then. Thank you!" *kisses cheek*

NISHIKATA: *blushes* "Sure whatever, but I have somewhere I want to go with you before we head home."

TAKAGI: "Oh, where are we going?"

NISHIKATA: "You'll see when we get there." (She's probably figured it out, it is Takagi after all)

TAKAGI: (Is he really going to?)

And so they set off, Nishikata ready to commence the 3rd, and final stage of his big plan...