The Big Plan Pt. 1

Nishikata took Takagi to the theme park. It was generally busy, but he had a few tricks up his sleeve. He had spent most of his spare money on the car and the ring, but he still had enough to get 2 fast passes. Takagi said,

TAKAGI: "Nishikata thanks so much! This is so cool."

NISHIKATA: "Anything for you, anyway, where do you want to go first?"

TAKAGI: "I think I want to go onto the log flume."

NISHIKATA: "Okay then."

They walked over to the log flume holding hands, but Nishikata was oddly quiet. That would be normal a few years ago, but the Nishikata she knew now could hold her hand without blushing or overthinking it, so she felt something was off.

NISHIKATA: "We're here."

TAKAGI: "I'm so excited!"

NISHIKATA: "Yeah. Me too." (I am not excited, that thing looks steep!)

They climb the stairs, gaining envious looks from the other people in the crowd, and arrive at the smaller queue of fast pass owners. Once they reach the front, they get on board the log flume, which to Nishikata's growing dismay, has no seat belts. He puts on a brave face for Takagi and gets in. The ride begins with some small drops and hills, nothing to eventful. They eventually reach open air, which is about 50m from the main drop, since they have made it so that the passerby's can see the riders go down the main hill. He steels himself for the drop, closes his eyes, and feels the wind rush through his hair for a split second, before he arrives on flat land. The ride is not over yet, and he looks at Takagi who was laughing her head off at his face.

TAKAGI: *laughs* "Oh Nishikata! You're so funny!"

NISHIKATA: "Was that it? It looked like it would take a lot longer from the outside."

TAKAGI: "That was it. By the way, want to have a contest?"

NISHIKATA: "Sure, once we get out."

They got out and Takagi explained the contest,

TAKAGI: "Well, the rules are simple. Whoever's face on the photo makes the other laugh the most wins. You ready, because our picture is coming up soon."

NISHIKATA: *sees photo* "Takagi that face!" *laughs*

TAKAGI: *giggles* "Nishikata you look so scared!"

NISHIKATA: "Wha-"

TAKAGI: "Anyway, I won so for your punishment,"

NISHIKATA: "There's a punishment?"

TAKAGI: "There's always a punishment, anyway, for your punishment, I want you to buy the photo."

NISHIKATA: "Okay." (Another souvinier to remind me of my failures, great)

After Nishikata bought the photo, they went on a few more rides like the Ferris wheel and the roller coaster. After about to hours at the theme park, Nishikata decided to commence part 2 of his plan...

Word count: 457 (wow, that's like one of my longest yet!)