Wryyyyyyyyyy part 1

So, I decided to start making huge chapters and then divide them so I have material for a time. Don't forget to comment, vote and follow me if you haven't already :3

After saving David Shield from a heart attack, the doctors and the heroes took the students to the island's hospital. While the students were recovering, Izuku and Alucard were beside Himiko, waiting for her to wake up. Seras was worried for the vampire girl, but she couldn't do anything, so she went out for a walk.

Midoriya was almost totally recovered, 'nothing a bit of blood can't fix', Alucard said. Both were bored, so they started to talk and one of the topics was interesting.

"Alucard, why were you both in Japan when you rescued me?" The vampire vegetable asked. He had wanted to ask that for quite some time.

"Well, it was pure luck we found you. Seras and I were searching for a supposedly 'Vampire King'" He said grossed out. He was the King and no giant mosquito would rob him of that title.

"And did you find him?"

"Nope, when we arrived at Musutafu, the little bitch hid his presence and stopped hunting as frequently, so it was hard to find clues."

"So, he's still alive?" Izuku asked with a poker face.

"Yup."

"He's probably still hunting in Japan?" The broccoli still had the same expression.

"That's right."

"Are you still gonna hunt him?"

"I'm lazy, besides, for me, it would be the same as crushing an ant. Unless you wanna do it?" Alucard had a fox-like grin.

"I'd be angry you give me your work, but I don't have anything better to do and it will be a good training regime." Izuku side smiled. "What's the name of my new familiar?"

"He's so egocentric and cocky he calls himself DIO It means 'God' in Italian. Can you believe such stupid thing?" Alucard laughed hard, but not as a maniac.

"So DIO, huh?"

"Who the hell is DIO?" Himiko was awake now and looked confused at the two.

"My next familiar," Izuku said with maliciousness.

After making sure Toga was fine, the three looked for Seras, which almost killed the perverted midget called Minoru Mineta.

"I already said I'm sorry!" Yelled a hurt Mineta, being suspended by his foot at the border of a cliff, with rocks below.

"That's not enough to apologize for that!" Seras' eyes were glowing and her cheeks were red from embarrassment.

Going back in time a few minutes, Seras was walking quietly, when Mineta, who had been following her a while, spanked her quite hard and the woman yelled a short, cute and sexy scream. To be clear, Seras was distracted, thinking about Toga and how things were going with Eri under Aizawa's care.

While a spank wouldn't be a big scandal and a well placed kick on the nether regions would suffice as punishment; Mineta did it in the middle of a park, where children made uncomfortable questions to their mothers and the men were whistling and congratulating the midget.

That would earn a small torture, but the problem was the midget, taking advantage of the situation and the blonde's shock, tried to spank her again and feel one of her breasts... under her clothes. Luckily, Pip went out immediately and stopped him by touching his loins with the cold cannon of his pistol.

"Do iz again and your little fgiend will go out of youg ass," the mercenary menaced. But it had less intensity because he had some blood on his nose.

Back to the present, Seras was about to drop him when Alucard, Himiko and Izuku stepped out of a portal beside her. Both males were surprised to see her like that, of the four, she was the more innocent and tranquil of them,

"What are you doing with the degenerate grape?" Izuku asked, tilting his head.

"And why is there a trail of blood coming from the park?" Alucard tilted his head opposite of Izuku's.

"He did something to you, right?" Himiko rolled her eyes. That midget just didn't learn.

Seras was quiet, while Alucard's confusion quickly turned to rage.

"What did you do to my daughter?" The ancient vampire asked, with an unnatural calmness.

"I-I" Mineta, still upside down, stuttered form fear and pissed himself.

"Yeah, Mineta, what did you do to my aunt?" Izuku had a grin so big it was wonder he hadn't ripped his lips off.

Toga was scared, one thing was an angry Izuku, and another was an Izuku with a cold rage, not to mention Alucard. She had to do something if she didn't want her family in trouble.

"H-Hey, I know what he d-did was wrong and you want to skin him alive. I would also like to hang him with his own intestines; but don't do something crazy. L-Let's apply a more civilized punishment." Himiko smiled nervously and was trembling a bit.

With shear force of will, Alucard calmed down and made Izuku do the same.

"You are right Himiko," Alucard grumbled, "we are civilized people, not some barbarians. So we'll settle for this."

The vampire then put his fingers on the midget's forehead and him enter a world of nightmare. Mineta, who had already passed out, smiled but then his smile turned to a horror face.

"Let's got before I change my mind," Alucard muttered. Next thing, he opened a portal and appeared at home.

"What did you do to him?" Izuku asked, still a bit angry.

"I'll just say: Traps with meter-long steel dicks."

"That draws a smile on my face."

"W-Well, do we go pick up Eri?" Seras asked.

"Of course, I missed the little one," Alucard smiled.

Alucard was quite fond of the albino girl because he helped her control her quirk, because he had Schrödinger's power, if she rewound him, he just had to think of existing again and he would be as good as new.

When Seras and Alucard arrived at Aizawa's house, he was sad and relieved Eri was gonna leave his house. Eri was really cute, but a bit weird; she liked the color black and blood red. Yes, the child was very specific about the shade. Also, she had a notebook full of seals with different properties; no one will forget how mamma caterpillar's cats were almost devoured by some tentacles the went out of the ground after a mistake at drawing a seal to make the garden more fertile.

"Thanks for taking care of me, Mr. Aizawa and Ms. Fukukado." Eri said goodbye with a smile from Seras' arms. Everyone melted due to er being so adorable.

"It was nothing Eri, it'll be a pleasure to have you again with us," Aizawa said without thinking.