Ochacos broken heart

As soon as toga fled out the window, ochaco was shocked to see deku in a violated condition.
"Deku...what...did she do to you"ochaco said.
"She hold me hostage. And then she...she...she"
"No don't tell me that you two were..."ochaco descend to her dirty thoughts"
"No ochaco she tied me up. I was held against my will!"Izuku said.
Ochaco starts bursting into tears while she starts leaving izuku's room
"Ururaka wait!" Deku said.
"Agggh what have I done."
Later the day after the dorm invasion. Izuku went to Knock on ururaka's dorm room.
"Ururaka it's me, Izuku. Can we please talk for a sec, just you and me, private."
Uraraka open the door slightly open it.
"What do you want deku"she said while still upset.
"Please let's talk in your room private"
Ochaco couldn't stand this frustration much longer, so she decided to make her choice.
They both sat on her bed, and Izuku started to talk to her.
"Listin ochaco... I didn't want to let you see me and that villian toga, in my room" Izuku said.
"Why because you were having a pleasure time with that leech. Your just as bad as her." Ururaka said.
"No!"deku said.
"I didn't want you to see me like this. Because I care about you, other than myself."
Ururaka said. "Are you sure...because when I went into your dorm I thought to me that you were main villain instead of her." "It looked like you were enjoying it."
"No ochaco...I would not let anything like that happen again." Izuku said. I came to u-a so I could be the number 1 hero. To bring joy and happiness, to the whole people, just like all might."
Izuku grabbed ochacos hand and said: I will bring the smiles and laughter to people. For a bright future.
"Oh deku..."
ochaco wrapped around izuku's neck, and gave her a kiss on cheek.
"Ururaka...?" Izuku said.
"I forgive you." ochaco started crying with smile on her face.
"You are my hero"