Dekus yandere nightmare

It was over. After Izuku and his friends battled the league of villains. Midoriya was too exhausted and worn out after his battle with his class mates against the villains.
"Good night, everyone" Izuku said
"Good night, Izuku" said everyone
"Good night deku" said ochaco
Izuku said good night to ochaco with a smile. "And don't let minetas balls bite" then he gave her a hug and ochaco said "get well soon"

All class 1-a students went to there dorms, and Izuku was already in bed. While in bed he is Thinking about the lessons of what it takes to be a hero. Thinking of what would all might would do to becoming the number 1 hero, thanks to the gift that he gave to midoriya.

While he was on his bed thinking and imaging of what takes to be a hero, he then heard a strange noise. A giggle in the dark. Izuku was trapped, he felt his back being pressured. And his hands were being tied up.

"What's happening!?" Izuku panicked.
"I love you Izuku...I love you so much it's making my blood boiling all over my body" she said with giggle.
"I know that voice!" Izuku said in his thoughts "TOGA?!" Izuku said while trying to struggle. "Thats me your darling in the flesh" toga said with derange excitement. "What do you want from me?!" Izuku said. "I want you. And you. all to myself." toga said.

She begins to flip over Izuku on his bed and starts to crawl slowly. She starts sitting on his abdomen. She rips his shirt off and begans to start licking a line From the start of his upper abs, to his neck with her tounge. "Huhh" toga said with pure bliss " I want to do this to your body again, and again, and again." She begans to strip of her panty's first from under her skirt. Then starts to unbutton her school uniform.
"I love this feeling between us. Don't you feel the same way Izuku." toga said.
Izuku didn't say anything while still trying to withstand and struggle against his hands being tied. Toga then unhooked her bra, and then started to pull down izuku's shorts.
She grabbed izuku's face and starts kissing him on the lips with her tongue. Her drool was spilling and running down izuku's mouth. While Izuku is still trying to struggle with her kiss. He tried to call for help, but his lips were covered by her lips.
"It's ok Izuku it's not rape when some woman...or some man enjoys it." Toga said. Izuku was in a tight situation against her, but then he got a cut on his lips from togas sharp fangs. Blood was running down his lips.
"Your lips are so smooth and so red I can just kiss them all night long" toga said as her cheeks were red. Not from the blood, but her lust for Izuku.
Then Izuku heard knock at the door.
"Deku...I need to tell you something."
"Crap, it's Uraraka!" Deku said.
Ochaco was stunned to see that girl who haunted her, Since she first met her in the Forrest.
"Oh my... ochaco. This is embarrassing."
"I should have known someone like you might show up here, with my darling. I guess I better get going now." Toga grabbed her clothes and threw a blood canister at ochaco's face blinding her. She opens the dorms window and starts to leave. "We'll meet again my Izukukun" toga said with a last goodbye.
Ochaco cleans the blood off her face "Izuku are you okay?! What happened?"ochaco said
Izuku starts wipe off the drool from his mouth and chest that toga had left her mark.
"Ive been violated..."

Be sure to like and subscribe on my yt channel
Username powerforall11