Ch.7 (Too lazy to think of title)

Note: This is my first ever FanFic so I'm sorry if it sucks, so because of that I'm open to suggestions.

Also, I don't own BNHA or any characters in this FanFic. I also don't own or make any art you see in this series! So without further a do, please enjoy 😊.

Izuku POV

3 days.

3 days have passed since Toga started to to me and Mom. It's been mostly great so far, Toga was far more fun and energetic than I thought. Not that I thought badly of her when we met. The only thing I could think was bad was the thing I liked about her. When I said she was energetic, I meant it. Whenever we play together, she always outlast me in stamina. We would usually play for hours on end. We couldn't do anything to serious, because our bandages would come off. So we would just play games like Hide-and-Seek or Tag. 

She was also a great person to talk to. Whenever I accidentally go full on fan-boy when I see a Hero on the news, she wouldn't make fun of me like other kids at my school. She would just sit there with a... unique smile of her face. 

Today's the day we can take off the bandages, Toga was acting... stranger than usual. She looked like a child waiting for their Mom to take the damn picture so they can move on to the next present on Christmas. 

"Hey Toga, who do you look like your having a sugar rush?" I said curious of her behavior.

"Because silly, today we can finally go to the playground! Aren't you excited Izu?" Toga said jumping up and down.

"Oh yea! I totally forgot!" I said, happy I had something to do today. 

Over the past few days, I've noticed something about Toga. If given the chance, she would always be as close to me as possible. The only way for me to get away from her is when I take a bath or go to the bathroom. Getting changed into clothes is a entirely different situation, she would just wait in my bedroom until I got out of the shower. She would refuse to leave and just say, "I'll just turn around!" Though embarrassing, I knew there was no arguing so I just accepted it. 

But I don't really mind. 

After all, she was my first true friend. 

And this is what friends do!

Right?

My Mom came out of her room with a pair of scissors. "Alright kids, time to take off your bandages!" Mom said in her usual cheerful tone. 

"Yay!" Both me and Toga cheered. 

Toga practically dragged me out of the house. 

Toga POV

"Yes! Me and Izu can finally play together with no restrictions! Those bandages were really starting to get on my nerves, luckily I didn't have to keep them on for long." I thought while running near the speed of sound to the playground, while dragging Izuku by the hand. 

I could feel the warmth of his hand make it's way to mine. I had a faint blush on my face, but Izuku wasn't paying attention. He was more busy trying to keep up, so he wouldn't be dragged on the hard concrete. 

We finally arrived on the playground, there was nobody here. Not that I mind, the more play space for me and Izuku the better. 

We started of simple, like Hide-and-Seek and Tag. After about and hour of that, we started doing more EXTREME things.

We started using the Teeter-Totter, Swings, Mountain wall and Jump-Rope. 

We played games like Simeon-Says and Rock-Paper-Scissors.

About a 2 hours later, we were laying next to each other on the ground exhausted. We played nonstop with no breaks. We were panting like dogs. 

"I-I think that's enough f-for today, what about you Toga?" Izuku said, so tired he struggled to make out words. 

"Y-yea. Me t-to." I said, in the same situation. 

Izuku got up and dusted the dirt of his shorts. He held out his hand for me to take. I could feel my heart beat rise when I took it. "W-what is feeling? W-why is my heart beating so f-fast. It's probably a-all t-the fun we had today. Yea. That's it! That has to be it! What else would it be!" I thought while trying to cool down my face, witch for some reason hotter than the sun.

That's when I heard him.

"WELL WELL! LOOK'S LIKE THE USELESS DEKU AND VILLIAN FELL IN LOVE! GET A LOAD OF THIS GUYS!" Said by someone behind me, who's voice sounds like it belongs to hell.

MMMMM, I wonder who that was? 

Thanks for reading! And I just wanted to say, thanks to anyone voting on my story or even reading for that matter! It means more than you think!

Word count: 814