Thank You

Chi, hiding behind her bedroom door, is in the urge to use the bathroom but wouldn't wanna interrupt their alone. "What do they do when they're alone?" Asked the curious innocent Chi. She couldn't hold it anymore so she slams the door open, sprints towards the bathroom without looking at them. The two noticed Chi sprinting to the bathroom. "Thank goodness, she didn't see us" replied Takagi to Nishikata taking off his shirt. The two's instinct kicked as Nishikata put on his shirt and Takagi hiding the alcohol behind the couch. Once Chi went back, she looked back at them and started apologizing and telling them to "carry on" and slammed the door back shut.

"That was close," replied Takagi.
"Yeah, I guess we don't have to do it huh," suggested Nishikata.
"Yeah but this will do." She leans on him and kisses passionately.

They kissed in silence. Meanwhile, Chi happened to glimpse at them kissing which caused her to lose her legs and sat behind the door and stare at the floor with a shocked expression. "That's what Mom and Dad do when they're alone?" Chi screamed internally while covering her bright face. Although I wonder what it's like to kiss though." Thought herself but doesn't mind about it that much and fell asleep.

The next morning has come and Chi is preparing herself for school. Nishikata heads to the door and kisses Takagi on the cheek before leaving, triggering Chi's glimpse last night. She flinches and the two noticed." What's wrong?" Asked Takagi. "Nothing, mom" Chi replied back. Nishikata heads off and after a few minutes, Chi heads waving bye to her mother. 

Chi starts to walk to school and is greeted by the boy who is headed to the same path. She looks at him staring at his front walking normally with a backpack. She noticed his lips catching her attention and freaks out steps back.

"What's wrong?" the boy asked.
"N-nothing." She replied hesitantly.

The boy didn't believe her and took a step closer to her. Every step made her heart race. "What's going on? Is he t-trying to k-kiss me? In the open?" Suddenly the boy pinned her against the wall, trapping her with no escape. "Don't move," Said the boy in a charming accent. Chi felt fear yet charmed by him and closes her eyes, hoping to see what will happen with her lips forming a kiss. Seconds felt like minutes as Chi is patiently waiting for him to do his move when suddenly, she felt his fingers on her head. He pulls it out of Chi's head and reveals a leaf stuck on her hair. "Got it." Said the boy. Embarrassed by her actions, Chi's face blushed and looked away from him.

"What's wrong?"
"It's nothing."
"Geez, you shouldn't have made it like you were trying to kiss me," Said Chi quietly to him.
"What was that?"
"*gasp* Nothing, it was nothing. We should go now, we're about to be late." Said the flustered Chi.

School has started and they were lucky enough to be on time. The teacher arrived as well and told the class to open their textbook. Chi kept staring at the sky and often, at the boy's lips. His shiny lips made Chi turn into a tomato. She shook her head in disbelief and looked at her textbook. The teacher then called Chi to ask her to answer a question. Chi looks down at the book and finds the question. "I want to kiss someone." is written in English

"I want to k-k-k-kiss s-s-s-s-s" Chi struggles to speak.
"Sensei, may I answer on behalf of Nishikata-san?" Asked the boy.
"You may," replied the teacher.
"I want to kiss someone." Said the boy in English.
"Good, you better learn listen up Nishikata."
"Yes, sorry sensei." Chi felt thankful for him but couldn't find the right moment to tell him. 

The class has ended and everyone started heading home. Chi packed her stuff before leaving when the boy approached her and her if she wants to walk home together. "Yes," she replied with a big smile. The boy noticed and Chi covered her smile and turned into a neutral look. They both head off from school. It's starting to get dark and the two walked in silent mode. Chi can't stop thinking about what she should do to thank him. She clenched her fists and placed it on her chest. The boy tells her he's headed to the other direction and waves bye.

"Wait!" Said Chi.

The boy turns around and suddenly. Chi dashes towards him and kissed him on the cheek. The boy was in shock and speechless. "Think of this as Thank You from what happened earlier, not to mention, you haven't teased me once." Said Chi looking at the ground flustered. She immediately runs away from him. The boy did nothing but watch her leave. He continues on heading home lets out a smile.

Chi arrived home and Takagi was surprised with her sudden arrival. She didn't greet Takagi, instead, she headed straight to her room and slammed the door shut. Takagi looked at the door all confused as to what happened. She steps forward to her door and slowly puts her hand on the knob but she stopped from Chi's screaming

"Why did I kiss him!?" Screamed Chi as she muffled her screams mixed with rolling around the best.

Takagi let a relieved smile and left her. The door opened and Nishikata arrived and was greeted by Takagi. "Where's Chi?" Asked her dad looking around home. "She's in her room and is being you right now." Replied Takagi. Nishikata hesitated, "What do you mean?" Takagi just reminded him it's nothing personal and she'll handle it. Nishikata decides to let it be and takes a bath first. Takagi leans into Chi's door and said "I know how you feel Chi." and lets out a smile.