Pasts or No?

TOGA POV

"toga-chan" i hear a filmiar voice " Eri its like 6am why are you awake"  "dabi and deku are awake and there is a mouse thing in the living room" mouse thing? oh nezu " go and get the other 2 also where is kurogiri , tell them to go to the  living" i said this and she left i go to the kitchen and see nezu there drinking coffee " hello Toga" "hey" "are the others awake" he askes " oh yea eri is getting them" i say " oh great we are going to talk about last night" i just nodded and made me a cup of milk and toast "morning toga" i know that voice its deku "morning deku did eri come and get you and dabi" i ask "yea dabi is getting ready also did you ever fine Kurogiri" "oh the mist guy he is in the teacher lounge" nezu says " wow okay", "morning" dabi says holding Eri.

DEKU POV

Dabi walks in with Eri "ah great now that we are all here wait where is shigaraki?" wait where is shigaraki "im here its too early for this crap"  (honestly MOOD ~author)  "now  that we are all here will someone explain what happend last night" nezu says "oh that it was just to come and get toga,deku and dabi but the students notice we had Eri they started to jump to things and think we took her or something" shiggy says "oh so it you didint come to attack" nezu adds "okay now that we have told you is there anything else" i say " also we need to talk about your pasts with your class" the mouse adds "Okay Nezu we dont talk about our past with people we dont trust or if kurogiri says we" i say while getting up. " Well you can talk to kurogiri and talk it over put the class will hear about you pasts by 3pm" we all nod "Mouse thing were is mamagiri" Eri asks " ill send him up child" "thank you".

WHEN KUROGIRI COMES UP
DEKU POV STILL
"Hello toga , dabi , deku I believe y'all needed to talk to me" Kurogiri " we were wondering should we tell them our pasts" toga says "ah i think you 4 should talk it over with each other and i will ask if you can be there when they show it" "okay thanks kurogiri" toga says and he leaves "soo dabi what do you think about telling them "  toga asks " i guess it would be fine ,, deku what about you" he turns to me " oh I'm okay with it I just want to see Bakugou's face when it's up , toga what about you" I ask " it should be fine, ShIGGY ~~ do you want to talk about your past" " toga if it makes that mouse leave then sure" he adds " Okay now we need Nezu to tell him "
we wait around for 5 minutes " Ahh have y'all came to a decision yet " the mouse thing asked "we have but we are going to be in the room with them " " perfect we will show them tomorrow "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AHHH I'm so so so sorry this took so long to come out and it's real short Iv been busy and stuff but I should be back I think,,, my classes are starting next week soooo I may be off and on but this book we still be active.💕💕❤️✨❤️💕✨❤️💕❤️✨💕💕❤️✨❤️💕💕
AGAIN VERY SORRY