ask hazbin hotel/helluva boss #1

Angel: Read that back to yourself, Babe

Angel: Read that back to yourself, Babe... slowly.

Sir Pentious: CUTE? I AM NOT CUTE! I WILL TEAR OUT YOUR ORGANS USING ONLY MY TEETH! May I go now? I was very busy with my knitting!
Interviewer (Razzle with a microphone): Yes, you may.
Sir Pentious: Thank you. *camera zooms out to reveal he is in a pink knitted sweater*

Cherri Bomb: I LIKE TO BLOW SHIT UP!

Katie Killjoy, enthusiastically: I'm gonna tear out your esophagus!

Tom Trench: Angel Dust. Easily. 100%. No questions asked.
Katie in the background: You're a fucking fa- *static*

Vaggie, sighing: I don't like any of them much. Alastor's easily the worst, though.
Interviewer: And who's the most tolerable?
Vaggie: Husk. But don't think anything of it.
Interviewer: Interesting.
Vaggie: What do you mean interesting, huh?
Interviewer: I-I just meant-
Vaggie: DON'T USE A FUCKING TONE WITH ME!

Charlie: Aw, jeez, that's a hard question! Buuuut... I'm a fan of ballads!

Alastor: Oh, I simply couldn't decide! As long as I'm making them, they're both fantastic!

Husk: I've been waiting to tell this story for YEARS!
Interviewer: Oh boy.
Husk: So, before 'nam, I was in this pub getting absolutely FUCKING plastered, and this guy was listening to the game on the radio. I don't really remember who was playing, but I remember that it was my team.
Interviewer: Right.
Husk, rubbing his temples: And this fucker says, he says "who wants to bet on the pansies?" And you can't fucking say that in front of me!
Interviewer: Of course not.
Husk, slamming his bottle on the counter: That's my team you're talking about!
Interviewer: I-I see.
Husk: So I set my beer down, and I heard about people who gamble in movies and shit, and I said "100 on"-... fuck... who? Anyway, I said "100 on them!" and he goes "you sure?" and 9f course I wasn't gonna let that fucker talk shit about my team so I said "yeah" and my fucking team won and guess how much I made that night? Guess!
Interviewer, hesitantly: 200...?
Husk: 301, BABY! WHOOOO! Oh my god, I'm drunk... And then I went back the next day and-
Random guy: It was the Giants.
Husk: Huh?
The guy: The Giants.
Husk: The Giants! ...Say, how would you know that?
The guy: Uh...
Husk: Were you the fucker that called my team pansies?
The guy: See-
Husk: GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE! *runs off screen; various screams and punches are heard*
Interviewer: ...Uh...
Husk: Where was I... oh right! And then, uh... *camera zooms out to see Husk covered in blood and with bruised knuckles* ...I'm sorry, what was the question?

Niffty: The dresses!~

Blitzo, staring into the distance: I don't know.
Interviewer: You okay?
Blitzo, looking back towards the camera: I just don't know.

Millie: We were both fleeing a bar fight.
Moxxie in the background: Mhm! I cleaned her wounds while she made a splint out of glass shards and her jacket for my sprained wrist.
Millie, sighing: It was so romantic.
Moxxie, running into the frame and kissing her cheek: You're romantic!

Moxxie: She's cute, she's hot, she's kind, she's amazing, she's a femdom-
Loona in the background: She's a WHAT?
Moxxie: UHHH-

Loona: Moxxie is a spineless jackass, Millie is a whore, and Blitzo-
Blitzo: Hey, Sweetie! I'm sorry to interrupt your little interview, but I baked your favorite cake! Extra flesh this time! Bye bye, I love you! *shuts door*
Loona, hiding a smile: ...My dad's okay.

Stolas: Oh, I adore them! I'm veeeeery punny. *snooty laugh* There's one now!
Interviewer, whispering into the microphone: Can we go? He scares me.

Alastor: Very much so! We're already dead, so there's no real threat, but everyone down here is dumb as a rock, so it's easy to use as an excuse

Angel: Let me put it this way; first guy I meet with a sexy deep voice and tough guy personality

Angel: Let me put it this way; first guy I meet with a sexy deep voice and tough guy personality... whew! *fanning his face* He'll have my heart on a silver platter.
*The Office-esque cut to Husk, his face red*
Husk: He said WHAT?!

Husk: That's nobody's fucking business... *staring offscreen*
*the camera pans to Angel struggling to unwrap a cupcake*
Husk, smirking: Fucking dumbass.
Interviewer: Is that a smile?
Husk: NO, FUCK OFF!

Niffty: I consider myself to be self-taken.
Interviewer: You're dating yourself?
Niffty: That is correct.

Alastor: She's adorable... That's all you get.

Blitzo, sighing dramatically: A man that I hate with my entire being.

Loona: I don't think I've ever had a crush. There was that guy in 2nd grade who I thought was cute and decided I liked him... does that count?

Husk: Give up drinking, obviously

Husk: Give up drinking, obviously... *slowly sips beer*