A Date?

As the two kissed and waved bye at each other, the window to Takagi's room slammed shut. behind the wall was Chi silently cheering but at the same time, disgusted. "It feels weird seeing my mom and dad kissing. Well, whatever, as long as I got to know how they end up together, now, gotta wake up." Chi uses the rest of her force to wake up, from screaming like Goku and posing like JoJo, she can't seem to wake up. "How do you wake up from a dream again?" Chi thought to herself then realizes she needs to feel pain. She looks at her surroundings and decides to slam the door towards her face. She starts dashing towards the door and smacks her face towards the door. She starts losing her balance and fell facing the ceiling. As her eyes close, she opens them immediately and wakes up in her room in her own house.

"Chi," The voice of her mother calls her.
"Coming," She jumps out of her bed and gets out of the bedroom to hug her mother.
"That's new of you to hug me out of nowhere."
"Mom, there's something I have to tell you, I know how you and dad got together."

The two were surprised and wanted to hear Chi's story but Nishikata lacks time for them to arrive at their workplace. Chi was suddenly reminded today's Monday. "Ugghh why does it have to be Monday of all days? She groaned whilst heading to her room to prepare. She buttons her polo, clips the skirt, and waves bye to her mom. Chi walks to school looking tired with her face looking at the ground and nothing but a slight pain on her forehead caught her attention. She looks up and is greeted by the same poker-faced boy who flicked her forehead.

"What was that for?"
"You look so down. What's wrong?"
"It's just it's Monday today."
"Ah, I get you." An awkward silence fills the air for seconds until they arrived at their school.

The two sat on their seats and went on with their school life. The teacher was boring, the started to sleep, Chi trying to prank him, it failed eventually and she was assigned to clean the classroom at dismissal.

During clean-up, Chi was all by herself cleaning the board and arranging the chairs. She went to find the broom and found that that it's in the classroom. She opens and jumped back to see the boy hiding in the locker. 

"Hahahaha, you should've seen your face hahaha."
"Tsk, It's not that funny."
"Yeah you're right, It's even funnier hahaha. I'm sorry I shouldn't have made fun of you."
"Yeah," Chi proceeds to sweep.
"Let me help you," Said the boy as he grabbed a broom from another classroom"
"*What's going on? Why's he being friendly and helpful*?" Chi thought to her while cleaning the rest of the room.

The two were exhausted after cleaning the room and sat on their respective seats. The sun is about to set and the school gate is about to close yet they can't move an inch until the boy stood on his seat, turned the chair in front of Chi towards her and sat on it. Chi looks confused as to why he's doing that.

"Actually, there is something I've been wanting to ask you since this morning."
"What is it?"
"Do you wanna go somewhere with me?"
"Sure," Chi said with a smile.
"Great, then wanna head home now?"

Chi nodded and left the school campus with him. As they part ways, "Why am I smiling? Also why did he want to go out with me? Wait, Go...Out...*Screams* Am I going on a date with him?" Chi tries to recall her dream about how dad asked mom out. She shakes her in disbelief and returns home. 

As she arrived home, her mom greets her and prepares dinner for her and dad. She realizes she hasn't told them about her dream yet but dad isn't home yet so she'll have to wait. After their dinner, Nishikata still hasn't arrived so she'll do her homework to kill time yet he still hasn't arrived. Chi suddenly got too tired to wait and fell asleep at her bed. The door opened and Takagi peeked at her but sees her asleep and closes the door. "She's asleep right now. She seemed really excited to tell us her story though." Said Takagi to Nishikata, who came home late.

"I'm sure we can hear it from an another time but now that Chi is asleep and I got this." Nishikata grabs a bottle of wine from his paper bag.
"Oh my, how bold of you. Maybe after the drink, we can have our thing." Says Takagi with a seductive look.
"O-oh I-I see but Chi might hear us."
"Don't worry, I'll make it quiet."The two prepared themselves and poured wine on each other's glass. 

Meanwhile, in the bedroom, a door was slightly open and was closed by Chi.

"I need to use the bathroom."