Chapter 17

Third Person POV

"Okay," The pro heroes had arrived and Mr. Aizawa just finished explaining the plan. "That sounds good." Present Mic gave Izuku a thumbs up. 

"What if something goes wrong?" Midnight asked.

"We improvise," Izuku said with a dark face. "We didn't have enough time to work out a back-up plan. But, I think that they won't catch on to what's going on until we go for Todoroki and Haley."

"That doesn't sound good, but we can hope. Right?" All Might smiled, though he was still in his deflated form, it seemed to inspire a few people.

"Yeah," Izuku sighed. "We definitely can."

At The Warehouse

"Oh, looky here," Carlos called out to Todoroki and Haley who were talking. 

"What?" Haley spat. Todoroki gave her a look, and she just rolled her eyes. "Fine, what?" Haley said in a nicer tone, he was still her friend after all. Presumed dead or not.

"Someone finally tamed the great firey person who is Haley?" She just growled. Laughter echoed through the room.

"What do you want?" Todoroki asked coldly.

"It looks like your friends have arrived." They both stiffened at this. They both knew that their friends and classmates would probably come after them, but they weren't necessarily sure how to feel about that. A screen fizzed to life on the wall in front of them. It showed the front of the warehouse. And there, right at the front, were the pro heroes from UA and Izuku, Thomas, David, and Daisy. 

"Oh, this is going to be good, isn't it?" Haley and Todoroki weren't paying attention anymore, their eyes were glued onto the screen, silently hoping that the heroes would succeed. 

Earlier

"Okay," Everyone was outside, courching behind bushes and trees. "We all know the plan?" Nods were seen all around. "And we know that there's a high chance of us being caught, right?" This time more reluctant nods passed through the heroes and students there. "Remember if that does happen, though, you have to communicate with your teammates and stay clam. Okay, Shinsou, Kaminari, and Uraraka, go."

Shinsou and Uraraka snuck off while Kaminari shorted out the cameras along the side that they were hiding on and the back, which was about ten cameras, for fifteen seconds.

"Okay, we're in." The earpiece in everyone's ear crackled.

Inside

"Okay," Shinsou whipsered to Uraraka. "I'll pretend to be Shigaraki and you will knock them out from behind, but keep at least one conscious." She nodded and Shinsou put on his voice changer.

"Does anybody know where Carlos is?" He asked into the hallway, still not stepping out of the shadows.

"Oh," A voice answered back. "I-" Shinsou activated his quirk and the voice stopped.

"Hey, where are you-" Someone approached them from behind and Shinsou took control of their mind, too. Uraraka then went up to the person and hit them on the head, hard. They crumpled to the ground in front of her.

"Kevin? Wh-" 

"I thought Shigaraki was-" Another two voices rang out before Shinsou quickly took control.

"Okay," Shinsou said. "Come over to where I am standing and don't make a noise." Faint footsteps could be heard walking towards the two heroes in training. "Knock out two more of them. Tie them all up." Uraraka nodded and proceeded to hit two of the men in the head, just like the first one, they both crumpled to the ground. "You, follow me." Uraraka had tied up the other three and activated her quirk, making them float in the air as she teathered them down with rope and held to other end in her hand.

"Let's go." She whispered. They both went into the nearest office and disposed of the people in there before they could even use their quirks. There were now two people sitting in chairs, back to back, while about seven others were tied up and passed out in the corner.

"Where are Shoto Todoroki and Haley Carpenter being kept?" Shinsou asked.

"In room 104." They replied unanimously. Shinsou turned to Uraraka who nodded and informed the people waiting outside while Shinsou continued to interrogate the others for infromation.

"They are being kept in room 104. That's the second door when you walk in on the left wall." 

"Copy that." Izuku responded.

"Where is the control room?"

"The office two doors to the left."

"Let's go." Shinsou said after Uraraka finished tying the other two up and hitting them on the back of the head.

"And," Uraraka spoke into the earpiece, dragging out her words. "Done!" She exclaimed as Shinsou made one of the people in the control room put the cameras on repeat and record the fizzing out of cameras as a faulty wire.

"Gootd job." Izuku's voice could be heard. "Just keep questioning them and keep a look out in the back. Jirou and Iida will only cover the front." 

"Okay." Shinsou nodded.

Outside

"Okay," Izuku turned towards Kaminari, Tokoyami, Shoji, Kirishima, and Hagakure. "Time for phase two."