Part 30 (Class Argument)

Third POV

   Aizawa let Todoroki and Izuku stay  in the dorms for a week. To let Izuku go through his heat in peace. Todoroki helped izuku through his heat with ways other than sex.
   Things like cuddling, getting heat pills to calm the pain, making food for him, helping him bathe and much more. They did do some sexual stuff when the heat became too much for izuku but Todoroki wanted nothing more but to help izuku and be there for him.
   After Izukus heat was over the rest of the class had already been filled with curiosity on where the alpha and omega had gone. The other villains knew where they were along with the teachers but no one would say. This was Izukus private business.
   It was now a Monday, the starting of a brand new week. Todoroki was waking up from sleeping in his omegas room again. The omega slept in his arms peacefully with a slight snore every once in a while. Todoroki smiles at him but knew that they had to get up. Midoriyas heat ended the day before but Aizawa wanted to be sure and forced them to stay another day at the dorms.
   "Izuku..." Todoroki pushed some hair out of the smaller boys face as he tried to wake him up. He moved around a little bit from his name being called.
   "We have to get up." Todoroki tried again loving every moment with the omega. Not really trying his best to get him out of bed. Sadly Izuku woke up.
   He sat up and rubbed his eyes yawning a kitten yawn. Todoroki blushes a little at his cuteness before getting up from the bed.
   "I'm gonna go get ready. I'll meet you in the common room." Izuku nods and slides his feet to the edge of the bed. Todoroki leaves Midoriya to get ready.

   Todoroki waits out in the villains common room for Midoriya. When he came out he was wearing the same cute outfit as the first day of school. Todoroki smiles a little bit and grabs Izukus hand into his own.
     Izuku blushes a little looking down at the ground. Todoroki smirks a little as he starts to walk towards the school. Everyone had already gone to school by now so it was just Izuku and Todoroki walking there.

   When Todoroki and Izuku got to the class all eyes were on them. Except of course Dabi and Toga. Dabi was sleeping at his desk drooling a little. Toga was playing that game with your pencil and hand, stabbing in between the spaces of her fingers.
   Todoroki walked in proudly holding Midoriyas hand. Izuku looked down a little flustered from holding Todorokis hand along with all the eyes on him. They walked over to their seats.
Bakugo came over angrily along with a worried Kaminari, Mina, and Jirou. Bakugo slammed his hands on Izukus desk and glared down at him.
Todoroki quickly got up. He simply walked over to izuku, grabbed his hand, brought him over to Todorokis desk, sat down, and put izuku on his lap. Bakugo got even angrier and walked over to Todoroki and a blushing Izuku. Kaminari, Jirou, and Mina still following.
"Where the hell have you two been!?" Bakugo said with little explosions coming out of his hands. Mina quickly pushed herself in front of Bakugo and jumped in front of Izuku looking worried.
"We were so worried about you both!" Kaminari and Jirou quickly nodded their heads in agreement. Izuku was about to say something but Bakugo quickly pushed Mina out of the way.
"LIKE HELL WE WERE WORRIED! DEKU FUCKING VANISHES ALL THE TIME! WHATS THE DIFFERENCE WITH IT THIS TIME!" Bakugo hell's at Izuku with a burning hatred in his voice. Todoroki stands up picking izuku up in the process. He put Izuku on the seat he was just sitting in and stands up looking at Bakugo.
   "He had some issues that needed to be taken care of. If you don't want to talk to Izuku in a kind manner you can leave." Todoroki says with a growl. The room was filling with pheromones from both alphas. It was a dangerous amount. You could hear the others in the room whimpering from the cruel amount of pheromones in the air. Even the alphas in the room were being affected.
   "What's going on in here?" Aizawa comes in with an annoyed expression. Though his voice was laced with concern. He smelled the pheromones coming from the room all the way down the hall.
   He came into the room to see Todoroki and Bakugo standing almost chest to chest growling at each other. It looked as if they were about to rip each others throats out. Aizawa quickly wrapped both alphas in his scarf. Most of the class was baring their necks in submission and whimpering. Some were even on the ground. The power of two dominant alpha pheromones was too much for all of them. Even Aizawa was having trouble, and he had special training to make sure pheromones don't effect him.
"He's yelling at my omega." Todoroki says with a threatening tone. The two alphas didn't dare break eye contact. They didn't struggle in the binds, they just continued to stand and stare at each other.
Aizawa pulled them apart from each other using his capture weapon and walked over to them. He gave Todoroki a disappointed glare.
"Yeah? Well look what you're doing to your omega." Aizawa points to Izuku. He was currently leaning back in the chair baring his neck in submission, whimpering for his alpha to stop. Though Todoroki must not have realized since he was so engrossed in his argument with Bakugo.
Todoroki quickly stopped releasing pheromones after he saw the state his omega was in. He started to struggle in Aizawas cloth so he could go over and smooth his omega. Even if he stopped letting out pheromones Bakugo was still letting them out along with the fact the room was still filled with previously let out pheromones.
Aizawa sighed and let Todoroki go knowing he was no longer a threat. He only wanted to see his omega safe. Bakugo was furious by this though. He started to struggle in the bindings he was held in.
"WHY ARE YOU LETTING HALF N HALF GO!!?" As Bakugo yelled at Aizawa to be let go, Todoroki walked over to Izuku, squatting down next to him beside the chair and pulled him into his arms. He started to release soothing pheromones as he pet Izukus head.
Izuku whimpered into Todorokis hug feeling completely and utterly helpless. How was he supposed to be a villain if he couldn't even fight off some pheromones? He started to calm down when Todorokis soothing pheromones got to him. His shaking hands were suddenly still, the tears in his eyes suddenly going away, the weight on his chest gone, he could just calmly lean into Todorokis arms. He had completely forgotten all about feeling helpless. Only thinking about this moment right now with his alpha.
One side of the room was starting to calm down due to Todorokis soothing pheromones. Though Bakugo was still on the other side of the room where Aizawa dragged him. Bakugo was letting of an immense amount of dominant pheromones over in that side of the classroom. The students over there were having a hard time managing.
Suddenly Bakugo stopped freaking out and went to his seat, it looked as though Aizawa said something somewhat important to get him to stop. Although he stopped the room still reeked of pheromones. Aizawa knew he needed to get everyone out of the room for the kids to be able to relax.
"Ok. I guess we'll do some training today. Get up let's go out to the training grounds."

__________________________
I made it a little bit longer since I forgot to post !! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

~Total words 1325~