🖤The Sleepover ❤️

helllo welcome back a little thing this is going to have izutoga and momo bashing so yea sorry.... if you dont ship izutoga im very sorry.... now to the book 🖤

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤❤🖤🖤🖤
TOGA POV
I'm glad Deku-kun is opening up but I know that he is going to be on guard the whole time after I finish getting my things "heyy Deku-Kim are you done" I ask "yea Toga can you go and get Dabi" he says I give a little smile and nod as I was walking to Dabis room he was in on his bed his face in his laptop he looked panic "hey Dabi-kin are you okay" I ask in a concerned  tone."I'm fine it's just my roots are showing and you know I don't like seeing them" oh it's his hair " but I'm broke since I left my money at the base" he says" oh Dabi I'll let Deku know and well get you some hair dye" he just smile and nods " also you ready to go to the sleepover" he nods. I walked to where Deku-kun was "hey we have a problem" he gives me a concerned look " Dabi's roots are showing and - " before I finished he was all ready walking to dabis room".

DEKU POV

i knew this would happen sooner or later okay who can we ask to buy hair dye hmm maybe i can ask Denki he seemed cool but i need talk to him "hey Dabi its me". "hey you can come in" he says. i go in and see him on his laptop laying down."im guess Toga told you" he says in a quite tone i just nod "hey we dont have to go to the sleepover" i say "no no were still going , i cant ruin this for you and Toga" he says while giving a small smile " okay were bout to head downstairs so get ready". i left Dabis room to go and cheek up on Toga i found her in the kitchen getting a drink " hey Deku-kun do you think Shiggy and Kuriguri are coming for us" i was surprise at this but i just walked up to her and say " of course they are you think they could take care of Eri for that long there just planning" she giggled at the Eri part and hugged me "Hey love birds lets go" Dabi said. Me and toga let go while having blush on both of our cheeks. " Okay now lets go" Toga says giving a small smile. We made it to the floor below us when the elevator door opened we were welcomed with a squeal from min" omg they actually came" I heard Mina yell which made a few gasp "hey" Dabi says first , toga went to talk to Mina while me and Dabi stayed with Denki and Sero? i belive thats his name " hey Denki can i talk to you privately if you dont mind" i ask "yea sure we can go to the kitchen" we walk into the kitchen " so whats up" " hey i dont know if were friends or whatever but can you do me a favor" i asked " bro where friends yea of course what is it" that was a lot easier then expected " uh can you buy me hair dye since i have to money and cant leave" " yea man what color" "black please ill pay you back when i can" " nah man its fine you dont have too take this as my gift to you" i just smile and "HEY GUYS LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE"i hear Mina yell.

TOGA POV

Me and Mina where talking when she yelled "HEY GUYS LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE" after she yelled everyone came to the living room area and sat i decided to sit next to deku-kun we played a couple of rounds when it came to momo's turn "hey toga truth or dare" hm i thought about it a little " truth" "okay why did yall become a villain "oh um i cant for personal reasons sorry?" I say knowing that she is going to try and get it out of me. " aww come on it can't be that bad I mean your a villain you don't have a heart" she said giving a glare of I don't know how to describe it , then I hear Mina jump in " hey momo cut it out if she doesn't want to tell she doesn't have too" I gave Mina a small but friendly smile.
1 hour later we decided to watch a scary movie about 40 minutes into to the movie I was starting to get scared which is new for me so I kinda started hugging deku. 20 minutes we were all just sitting making small talk then we heard a load "BANG"

~~~~~~~~~~<~<<~<><~<<~<<
Done~ you don't know how long that took I know it's not a lot it's just iv had a lot of writers block so it took me awhile to do this thank you all for being Patient with me ~ author 💕💥