Part 29 (Smut)

Third POV

   "Midoriya are you okay?" Todoroki looked down at Midoriya who still had his face pushed into Todorokis scent gland. Fortunately the rooms were scent proof but that meant the scent wouldn't be able to escape. Meaning the room was filled with Midoriyas lustful pheromones right now.
   "A-alpha~" Midoriya pushes himself up against Todoroki and whispers in his ear. Todoroki was having a hard time holding himself back. He put Midoriya down onto his bed.
   "Y-you need to calm down Midoriya." Midoriya looks up at Todoroki while sitting on his knees on the bed.
   "P-please h-help me!" Midoriya lays down onto the bed. He starts to rub his legs together wanting any kind of friction. His face was flushed red. He looked up at Todoroki begging him to help him.
    "M-Midoriya...." Todoroki looked away from Izuku. He looked so exotic. His begging eyes looking at Todoroki, his mouth open and whimpering for him, his legs rubbing up against each other and not to mention the slick running down his legs.
"Sh-Shoto! I-I need you a-alpha!" The smell was getting to Todoroki. He was starting to loose all his senses. The alpha in him was going crazy. He looked back at izuku. He went over to him looking at him as he took every step closer to him.
"A-alpha help m-me~" Izuku whimpered. That's all it took for Todoroki to absolutely lose it. He jump onto the bed and pinned Midoriyas wrists above his head.
Midoriya let out a gasp. Todoroki looked down at Midoriya as he towered above him. He loved how lewd Midoriya looked right now. He needed to just take in the sight.
"Are you sure?" Midoriya nods his head quickly as he whimpered for Todoroki. Todoroki smirked at Izuku.
"I need an answer." Todoroki leaned down and whispered into Midoriyas ear. Izuku shivered at the breath against his neck.
"Y-yes A-alpha!" Midoriya started to squirm under Todoroki, trying to push himself against Shoto. Todoroki let out a low lustful growl. He started to kiss Izukus neck still holding onto his wrists.
Izuku moaned at the skin contact. He was very sensitive due to his heat. Todoroki kisses all over leaving hickeys as he went by every spot. He got to one certain spot making Izuku moan louder than before. Todoroki smirked in the kiss. He started to nibble a little and kiss harder. Abusing that specific spot. Izuku was a moaning mess.
Todoroki stopped kissing. He sat up and looked down at Midoriya who was panting and covered in hickeys. He smiled to himself.
"Let's get you out of these yeah?" Todoroki let go of Midoriyas wrists and let him get undressed. Todoroki got undressed himself. Todoroki was now standing at the end of the bed as Midoriya sat on the bottom of the bed looking up at Todoroki.
"You sure?" Todoroki wasn't going to do anything unless Midoriya was absolutely sure. Midoriya nodded and laid down on the bed, spreading his legs. Todoroki looked at him giving a low growl at the sight of the beautiful omega.
Todoroki went over to Midoriya and leaned over him, kissing his neck again. He started to trail his hand down Midoriyas side as he was distracted by the kisses. Todoroki brought one finger to Midoriyas entrance and traced the rim of it. Midoriya gasped and whimpered for more contact.
"A-alpha~" Midoriya mewled out. Todoroki slipped in his finger and started to slowly move it. They were rubbing up against each other as this all happened. The sensations were amazing to Midoriya.
Todoroki slipped in a second finger causing Midoriya to whimper in pleasure. He searched for Midoriyas prostate. As he searched he heard Midoriya moan out louder than before and knew he had found it. Todoroki moves his kisses from Midoriyas neck to his mouth. As he did that he added a third finger. Midoriya started to move his hips with Todorokis fingers.
Todoroki moved away from Midoriya and pulled his fingers out. He put the finger in front of Midoriya. Midoriya opened his mouth, Todoroki pushed his fingers into Izukus mouth. Izuku swirled his tongue around Todorokis fingers, making Todoroki extremely excited.
Todoroki took his fingers away from Midoriya. He lined up with Midoriyas entrance looking up at Midoriya for permission. Midoriya blushes hard as he nods yes.
Todoroki pushes into Midoriya not yet getting the knot in. Midoriya moans out in pleasure. Todoroki grips both sides of Midoriyas thighs. He gives Midoriya a minute to adjust before he starts to move.
Todoroki starts off slow he looks for Midoriyas prostate again as he moves. Midoriya was clenching hard around him driving the alpha absolutely crazy. He knew he needed to take it easy though.
"A-alpha! H-harder!" Midoriya whimpered as he felt the alpha push his member further into him. Todoroki happily went faster and harder. He wasn't quite slamming into izuku but he was going pretty fast.
Izuku threw his head back in pleasure as he felt him hit his prostate. Then when Todoroki wasn't paying attention the knot of his member popped in, Izuku screamed out in pleasure.
"Is that what you like?" Todoroki started slamming into Izuku making sure he got his knot in and out each time. Izuku was gripping onto the sheets and screaming in pleasure. His back was arched, pushed up in the air.
Todoroki kept hitting Midoriyas prostate, along with pushing his knot in and out. He leaned in close to Midoriyas ear as he pushed harder and harder into him.
"What am I?" Todoroki whispered into Midoriyas ear as he continuously slammed into him. Midoriya was screaming in pleasure. Todoroki stopped when he didn't get an answer from Midoriya. Midoriya whimpered and moved his hips.
"M-more~" Midoriya whined out as he moved his hips on Todorokis member. Todoroki slammed himself into Izuku causing him to moan loudly but stopped right after.
"What am I?" Todoroki whispers in his ear again now nibbling on his ear. Midoriya whimpers and exposes his scent gland where he would be marked in submission.
"M-my alpha." Midoriya manages to whimper out. Todoroki smirks and starts to pound into izuku again. He sits up and looks at izukus moaning face.
He was flushed red, saliva was dripping from his mouth from moaning so much, his head thrown back and eyes pushed to the back of his head. It was so erotic and Todoroki loved it.
"I-I'm gonna c-cum!" Todoroki started to rub Midoriyas member as he slammed into his prostate. He was still pushing his knot in and out. There were so many sensations going through Midoriyas body.
Midoriya arched his back even more as he came. The cum going all over his stomach. Todoroki was at his limit now just from looking at Midoriya cumming.
Todoroki slammed into Midoriya a few more times before pulling out and cumming on him. He looked down to see Midoriya panting covered in both of their cum, saliva and sweat. Todoroki leaned down and gave Midoriya a kiss before passing out next to him on the bed.
Midoriya cuddled up next to Todoroki. They ended up falling asleep after being absolutely exhausted.
__________________________
My first time writing omegaverse smut so go easy on me please (:

~1226~