Date

The day has come and the two are nervous as ever. Nishikata profusely sweating and Takagi maintaining herself from smiling as she waited for at their bike spot. Nishikata appeared and started shaking. She notices his constant fidgeting and grabbed his hand.

"T-Takagi-san, what are you doing?" said the startled Nishikata.
"What do you think I'm doing?" replied Takagi.
"Y-you're holding my h-hand" (Lewd content btw).

Nishikata suddenly felt calm as the feeling of Takagi's soft and small hand's warmth. Takagi let go of his hand and started suggesting on a restaurant but Nishikata had something on his mind. He suddenly grabbed her hand while avoiding to look at her.

"Can we stay like this until we get to the restaurant?" Suddenly, Nishikata asked her all cool and calm.

The tables have suddenly turned when Takagi is now the embarrassed one. She accepts forcing a smile. The two walked around the whole neighborhood holding hands without saying a single word with each other. Behind them is a girl in a trench coat with a canned juice in her hand. Chi is once again stalking them, finding out how did they end up together. She inspects them closer and sees their hands grasped. Her eyes widened and choked on her drink which gave her position away. Lucky for her, she was quick enough to hide behind a vending machine. Little does she know is that her feet are are barely visible enough for Takagi to notice.

"Nishikata, let's go here." Suggested Takagi as she drags him away from Chi's view.

Chi immediately followed them as they took a left turn, then a right turn until Chi lost sight of them. She looked around but gave up afterwards. As she left, the two peeked at the lamppost to see if she was gone. Nishikatas didn't realize it until Takagi told him. They proceeded to head to Nishikata's recommended restaurant. After a few minutes of walking, they arrived at a restaurant named "Kaitenzushi". It was a decent restaurant. Good food and nice aesthetic. Upon entering, Nishikata managed to handle the situation well, he offered her a seat, ordered well like he was used to the situation, albeit he was too stiff and nervous. 

"How are you so good with this?" Takagi asks.
"I was?" Replied the confused Nishikata.
"You pretty much handled everything in a date. Could it be...you learned this from something."
"*gulps*" Fear strikes as Nishikata sense Takagi might be able to discover his secret again.
"Could it be...you watched the date episode in 100% Unrequited Love?"
"*Whew* Thank goodness it wasn-...EEEEHHHH?" A crowd has its attention to Nishikata immediately leading silencing his mouth and sitting back down in embarrassment. 

That embarrassing moment aside, the two had an enjoyable date. Nothing went bad until "Takagi-san."Nishikata looked at her with confidence on his face. "Let's have a competition, let's play Ispy." Takagi accepted the challenge, "Ispy with my little eye, something that is white." Takagi looks around the restaurant but Nishikata had something in his sleeve. "You've fallen right to my trap Takagi-san, there are a lot of white in the restaurant but what she doesn't know is that my undershirt is actually white. Heh, there's no way Takagi-san will win, bring it on." Said the overly confident Nishikata. Takagi looks around and raises her hand saying she knows the answer.

"Lay it on me Takagi-san" Said Nishikata with a grin
"Your undershirt." Takagi points at Nishikata's shirt
"Wha- How?!"
"Your upper shirt is very transparent that it makes me see your undershirt properly" Nishikata quickly covered his body out of embarrassment.
"I win so your punishment is-" She was immediately interrupted by Nishikata.
"Wait there's a punishment?!"
"Yup, and the punishment should be...you don't have to make any more competitons."
"W-what do you mean?"
"I mean that we shouldn't play these games. After all, we are on a date." Nishikata blushes an agrees from pressure.

The two, despite not having to their competitions, had fun. The food was enjoyable and couldn't get enough of it. After their time at a restaurant, Takagi dragged him to a photo booth. Nishikata was reluctant at first until he noticed her plead. He eventually agrees and had fun in the end. After their fun date, they notice it was already getting dark.

"We should go now," Takagi suggested walks the opposite direction of him
"Wait, should I walk you home?"
"Yeah, I like that."

The two started walking towards Takagi's home and they had fun talking to each other until they got to Takagi's house.

"Here we are, well then see ya." Said Nishikata at his turns looking all frowned.
"Wait!" A voice reaches through Nishikata.
"I forgot to give you something." She runs towards Nishikata and kisses him on the lips.

Nishikata's eyes widened as he didn't expect it coming from Takagi. He eventually gave in and started kissing her passionately. The two let out their mouths gasping for air while staring at each other intensely. Takagi holding his shoulders and Nishikata holding her waist, they stood there not wanting this to end until she pulled him away saying "We can't stay this long, you've got to go home too." Nishikata agreed and left but Takagi kissed him at the cheek saying "Think of it as my territory"