Training (part 2 )

heyy this takes place back to when they are training ---

🖤🖤🖤❤🖤🖤🖤❤🖤🖤🖤❤

DEKU POV ~

"hmm hey toga who do you think im going to go against" i ask "oo i hope its bakugo" i give her a look like what do you mean "cause like you can show him how much you had change since you were younger". i just nod and give her a smile till i feel a poke on my shoulder "hm uh hello" "hey deku right im kaminari denki" oh this guy" oh hey did you need somthing" i ask , " oh i was wondering if you want to come to our class sleepover" "ill let you know i dont know ill ask the other 2" i say in response he just nods and gives me a smile. I hear EaserHead call me and bakugo's name i guess toga was right me and bakugo are both in our fighting stance im glad i get to use my knifes i hear EaserHead say BEGIN i wait for his attack and of course he says" DIE DEKU" i dodge and get behind him and wrap my legs around my waist with a knife up to his neck be for i make him go out of bounds i say" im much more stronger then you now" and make him go out of bounds i get a smile from dabi and toga.

BACK AT THE DORMS

DEKU POV~

"hey toga,dabi would yall like to go to a sleepover with the class" "ooo do you mean we could go" toga says in excitement " i wouldnt mind just are you okay with it deku" i just smile and walk to my room to call denki "hey denki if your offer is still up we would be gald to join yalls sleepover" i say "omg yes its gonna be so much fun its in our common room" .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND NOW THIS WAS SHORT IM SO SORRY THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER

💞💞💖💥❤💙

WORD COUNT ~336