League of Villains Point of View

okay this takes place on the 3 villains first day of UA but from the league view so yea enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

🖤🖤🖤🖤❤🖤🖤🖤❤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

KUROGIRI POV~

I woke up to a screaming tomura shigaraki i get up and head to where he is "those idiots they got captured" i hear him say. "tomura shigaraki whats the matter why are you yelling so early in the morning-" before i finished i hear "shigy where is toga and deku at" but before shigarki answer he stormed off which made our little eri feel like she messed up " oh eri deku and toga were captured by the heros" i feel her grab on too me " huh" i say confused " are we going to get them back". then in here our young master" oh yes eri we are im planning but if all goes worng none of it will be your fault."okay" i hear he say and then she went to Mr.Compress and Spinner.

SHIGARAKI POV~

How dumb are those 3 and now im here with Toga and Deku's "child" belive me i love her like a sister but still ima need to ask Compress and Spinner to watch her while me and Kurogiri make a plan to get them back. "Hey compress , spinner would yall mind to watch eri while i make a plan" then just nod and i get a little happy smile from Eri.

1 HOUR LATER

"master do you have any way to contact Dabi , Deku or toga in anyway" i hear my caretaker say i know his worried about the 3 cause there the youngest so we took care of them like family." I believe that i may have a way to get in contact with Dabi" i say he just nods, but them probably cant leave on there own so we just have to wait but we will attack UA at some point this month.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤❤❤❤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤❤❤❤🖤🖤🖤🖤

sorry its short but enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!