Part 27 (Mr. Aizawa)

Third POV

Mr. Aizawa stood in front of the group of teenagers with a bored expression. He was already tired from teaching lessons today and now he had to deal with Bakugo and the teen villains.
"Bakugo came over here and assaulted Izuku." Todoroki was the first one to start talking. He had a bit of a growl to his voice. Bakugo glares over at him.
"THE LITTLE BASTARD WAS DISRESPECTING ME!" Bakugo had little explosions going off in the palm of his hands.
"Why does he need to respect scum like you?" Dabi looked like he would punch Bakugo again at any moment. He was already extremely irritated from being away from Shigiraki. So when Bakugo hurt someone Dabi cares deeply for he snapped.
"HES JUST A LOWLY OMEGA! HE NEEDS TO RESP-" Aizawa stopped Bakugo mid-sentence.
"Listen Bakugo, if you can't respect everyone, omega or not you can't be a hero. So start respecting izuku the same way you would respect a fellow alpha." Bakugo looked like he was absolutely raging his pheromones were going crazy. Midoriya has to bury his nose into Todorokis scent gland just to drown out the scent. Todoroki didn't mind though, he held Midoriya closer enjoying the contact.
Bakugo left the lunchroom with a huff. Aizawa was still holding onto toga who had calmed down a little bit. Dabi had a slight smirk and went back to the lunch table to eat. Todoroki was holding onto Midoriya who was sitting on his lap with his nose in the crook of Todorokis neck. Aizawa looked at Midoriya with a sigh.
"Now that he's gone would you please tell me what happened?" Midoriya turned from Todorokis neck. He faced Aizawa timidly.
"Well... Bakugo came over and asked what happened to me. I just told him that it wasn't his business and he got angry. I guess he saw it as me disrespecting him. Dabi and toga were just defending me." As Midoriya spoke Todorokis grip around Midoriyas waist tightened in anger. He was angry that Bakugo dared to touch Midoriya. Aizawa let go of Toga and stared at them all.
"I understand that you were just defending your friend but this can not happen again. If someone provokes you come to me." Aizawa said with a glare. The group of teens nodded. Well toga giggles hysterically but Aizawa took it as an okay.
Aizawa left them to eat and enjoy the rest of their lunch.

__________________________
I know this chapter is short I'm sorry lol I'm currently
camping and wanted to get something out.

I got tagged in something! I usually don't respond to these but I decided to Bc it was a friend on discord who tagged me.
I was tagged by ShadowDevil111

1. I like anime boys and girls :/
2. no ;-;
3.  Secret ;)
4. Single :/
5. Friend
6. "MAKE  IT  MINE"  by REI  AMI
7. 81%
8. Hannah :)
9. Alex :)
10. EraserMic <3
11. I was bored lol :P
12. Current lock screen

 Imma share my home screen too bc it's that cool :)

13. It's in December :)

I know I'm supposed to tag 20 ppl but idk 20 ppl :/
~Total words 512~