Part 26 (Lunch Fight)

Third POV

Todoroki sat back down. He was angry that Hitoshi actually dared to use his quirk on him. If Todoroki didn't have the stupid quirk canceling cuffs on he probably would've burnt him to a crisp.
The area surrounding Midoriya and Todoroki started to smell like dominant alpha pheromones. Midoriya whimpered our and pushed his head to the side, bearing his scent gland in submission. Todoroki quickly turned to Midoriya after hearing him whimper and tried his best to calm down.
"Sorry Midoriya." Todoroki ran his fingers through his hair trying his best to calm the omega down. Midoriya stopped bearing his neck and pushed his body into Todorokis. Snuggling up to him.
"It's alright. I understand you get angry sometimes." Right when Midoriya said that Toga and Dabi made their way over to the table with food. Toga made a sad pouty face when she noticed Shinsou was gone.
"Where'd that tired alpha go?" Toga said with fake sad voice. Dabi and Toga took a seat down after giving Todoroki and Midoriya their food.
   "We had some... complications." Todoroki said with a slight snarl.
   "Oh? Did you try to flirt with your little omega~" Dabi says with a smirk. Midoriya blushes a deep red. Todoroki snarls at the thought of another alpha flirting with Midoriya.
   "No. He didn't. He just used his quirk on me." Todoroki said before shoving some soba into his mouth.
   The group of villainous teens sat at the lunch table idly talking. Talking about their new classmates or how they were going to keep Toga from stabbing people. While they were talking a certain alpha kept his eye on the villains table.

Bakugo POV

    "I just don't get how Deku became a villain! He's a useless omega!" I was currently sitting at my table with the extras surrounding me. They couldn't stop talking about the villains and in all honesty I couldn't stop thinking about them.
   "Oh come on Bakugo! Omegas aren't that bad!" Pikachu was standing up for the useless omega. I didn't know why but he's been saying that omegas aren't all that bad ever since I said that they were useless.
   "SHUT UP DUNCE FACE!" I stood up and slammed my hands on the table making small explosions as they slammed down. Mina, Sero, Jirou, and Kaminari were all looking at me with horror.
   I usually got angry and yelled at them. This was nothing new. It was the pheromones radiating off of me and spreading throughout the room. Kirishima was the only one who just looked away from me. He looked disappointed.
   I got angry and decided that I was gonna get down to the bottom of this. I would find out what actually happened to Deku. I walked over to Dekus table. The stupid villains were all laughing and talking. They were having a grand 'ol fucking time. As soon as I walked over there I heard Midoriya whimper though. My pheromones were following me as I walked and they were intimidatingly strong.
   The half 'n half bastard turned to see what made Midoriya whimper. He glares at me when he noticed my pheromones and presence.
   "What do you want?" Half n half says to me with a bit of attitude. I glare back at him but turn my attention back to izuku.
   "What the hell is going on Deku!?" I clenched my fist together and glares down at Deku who was sitting a bit too close to the half n half bastard for my liking.
    "Th-that's none of your concern B-Bakugo."  The pheromones surrounding me grew stronger from the resistance. How dare he speak to me like that? He's just an omega. He doesn't get to speak to me that way.

Third POV

Bakugo grabbed Deku by the hair. He dragged him up to Bakugo's height making the small omega stand up on his toes.
"HOW DARE YO-" Bakugo was suddenly punched in the face from the side. Dabi had punched him hard in the face from the side. Bakugo fell onto the ground letting go of Dekus hair. He looked up at Dabi who was standing above him with an angry expression and pheromones seeping out.
Todoroki stood up quickly from his chair and rushed over to Midoriya who was sitting on the ground. Watching Bakugo in horror. Midoriya felt so helpless. Even if he had learned how to fight for himself, even if he had a quirk, he still couldn't fight against Bakugo. Bakugo made him feel so helpless and scared.
Midoriya got up and hugged Todoroki. He was letting out distraught pheromones and was on the verge of crying. He felt as if he was back in the room where Bakugo had beat him senselessly. Todoroki let out soothing pheromones even if it was a struggle. He was holding back the angry pheromones from Bakugo touching and yelling at Midoriya.
Dabi stood above Bakugo and Toga made her way over too. Toga has a sick grin on her face while Dabi looked down at him with disgust. Bakugo scoffed and attempted to get up. Only to be kicked back down by Dabi.
"You know Toga, I've been having a really bad couple of days. And you know what always cheers me up-?" Dabi turns to Toga with his arms crossed. He had a smirk across his face. He slowly side glanced Bakugo.
   "Slicing someone up slowly and watching the blood drip out of their body~?!" Dabi smiles at Yoga and nodded at her, still side glancing Bakugo. He had a tough guy look on the outside but Dabi was looking right through it. He could see the terror in his eyes. Dabi placed a foot on top of Bakugos chest.
   "I was gonna say killing people but that works too~" Dabi then picks his foot up and slams it down. Fortunately for Bakugo he rolled out of the way just in time. Toga starts giggling hysterically while grabbing a fork off the table. She then jumps on top of Bakugo who was still laying on the ground.
   She aims the form for Bakugo's head and slams it down. Bakugo grabs her arms and holds them just above his head. The fork hovered above his eyes and he stared at the fork in horror that it would come in contact with his skin.
   Todoroki gets up about to enter the fight. Midoriya pulls him back though when he sees that Aizawa was walking over.
   A white cloth grabs Togas hands and binds them together. Aizawa pulls Togas hands making the fork drop right beside Bakugos head. You could hear a sigh of relief come from Bakugo. He pushed Toga off of himself and got up. He was absolutely pissed. The raging pheromones coming off in waves.
   Aizawa comes over looking tired and bored. He still had Toga in his binds but wrapped her up completely. Dabi stood there in front of Aizawa with a disgusted look still staring at Bakugo who glares back at him.
   Todoroki sat at the table with Midoriya on his lap. He whispering sweet nothings into his ear while he produced soothing pheromones. Midoriya ladies into Todorokis chest while leaning his head on his shoulder. He had finally calmed down.  Feeling Todorokis arms wrapped around his waist made him feel completely safe.
   "So what exactly happened?"

__________________________
Dramaaaaa

~Total words 1230~