Unless that's what you want?

The day of the test came around, and Nishikata got really stressed, and as they sat down Takagi whispered to him,

TAKAGI: "Hey calm down, how about this? If you do well, I'll give you a kiss?"

NISHIKATA: *blushes* "Huh?! What are you talking about! Come on Takagi!"

TAKAGI: "Ha ha! Only joking, unless, that's what you want?"

NISHIKATA: "What? No not really..." *blushes more*

TAKAGI: "Just focus or think about something to get your mind off of the stress, like me." *giggles*

NISHIKATA: "Takagi!"

Tanabe throws the chalk at Nishikata's head and tells him to be quiet before saying people can begin.

After the test finished, Nishikata got back his test result and thought,

NISHIKATA: (Yes! I did so well, I passed with plenty of spare points! Takagi will never be able to guess how good I did, I know! I should challenge her to a contest) "Hey Takagi, how about we have a contest?"

TAKAGI: "Sure, what is it?"

NISHIKATA: "We both guess each other's answers, and whoever is closer wins."

TAKAGI: "Ok, I think you got... 87"

NISHIKATA: (Wow, that was really close, I got 92. Well I wonder what she's got. Well she's 5 off, so as long as I'm in the five range, and I'm pretty sure she got over 90, so I'll just be safe and go with 95) "I think you got 95. Also, I got 92."

TAKAGI: "So I won! I only got 87, and I thought it would be cool if we got the same!"

NISHIKATA: "Wait wha—"

TAKAGI: "Why did you stop?"

NISHIKATA: "I've just realised, we've both passed, which means, we can get the apartment!"

TAKAGI: "Yay!" *hugs*

After they stopped hugging, they noticed the silence. Everyone was looking at them. Nishikata sat down embarrassed. Takagi looked around and realised that the teacher, thankfully, was on a bathroom break.