-•-

Philippines POV:

Ever since mom died Spain control me and my country. At first Spain took care of me but as time pass he was abusive.

One time he locked me up in a storage room. There I found a teddy bear but it was tron apart.

I looked around more and saw a box. I took it and open it. Inside there was a neddle,thread,and a cutter. I took the neddle and thread and sew the teddy bear.
"There you look better now..."
I said while puting the teddy bear up to the level of my face.

*knock* *knock*
"Sir Philippines,Master Spain is calling you..."
Said a maid who opened the door

I hid my teddy bear and stood up.
"W-where is he?"
I asked turning around
"At his room,sir"
The maid said
"Y-you can leave now..."
I told the maid and she followed
I looked at my teddy bear and said
"Since I'm not good at giving names I'm gonna name you Teddy bear"

I then went out and headed to Spain's room. Nothing much happened there just telling me how useless I am and all. I don't really care about myself anymore. I feel like I'm nothing.

He told me to go to my room. I followed and sat on my bed. I took out Teddy bear and stare at it.
"I think you're my only friend in this world..."
I said as I hug Teddy bear.

While I was hugging it I notice some stiches are undone and a little torn apart. I stand up and peek outside my door if someone was around. Luckily there was no one so I went out and went to the storage room. I took the box that I used to sew Teddy bear earlier and hid it. I peek outside the door again and ran to my room.

I sew Teddy bear again and hugged it
"Please don't leave me alone..."
I whisper and fell asleep.