Part 25 (Cafeteria Chaos)

Third POV

   The class of 1-A had been sitting in class going through their daily lessons with Mr.Aizawa. It was almost lunch time. Toga had been doodling on a piece of paper throughout the class. Dabi had been trying his best to not fall asleep, he has been extremely mentally exhausted from being away from his mate. Todoroki was scanning the room for potential threats, he made sure to keep his guard up around class 1-A. Midoriya was trying his best to think of an escape plan, he was memorizing his surroundings to the best of his abilities.
   Soon enough the lesson had ended. Class 1-A got up to leave to the cafeteria. The villains were uncertain of what was happening. Luckily a few class 1-A students were approaching the confused villains.
   "Hey! Midoriya! Do you want to sit with us for lunch?" Mina has ran up to Midoriya who was still sitting down at his desk in the back, and scared him with her loud yelling. Todoroki quickly got up from his desk which was conveniently placed next to Izukus.
   "Why would he sit with a bunch of wannabe heroes?" Todoroki scoffed at Mina. He was a little annoyed that she ran up to Midoriya and scared the omega.
   Mina looked at Todoroki slightly afraid. She knew he was a dangerous villain, he goes by the name HellFrost. Midoriya on the other hand is one of her favorite idols. She sorta forgot about him being a villain altogether.
  Sero came stomping over and grabbed Mina by the arm. He pulled her back and stepped in front of her. He then turned around facing her.
   "What are you doing? They're both villains! He can't sit with us! Even if he was an idol! He isn't anymore!" Sero scolded Mina for inviting Midoriya to sit with them. Mina looked as if she remembered that Midoriya was a villain at that moment. She looked a bit ashamed for inviting him and afraid of Midoriya.
   "Exactly, we're villains. So you should probably be wary of what you say and do around us." Todoroki stares at Sero with a emotionless stare. Though it was clear that his words had a deeper meaning to them. Sero gulped and looked at Mina. He grabbed her hand.
   "Let's go." He dragged her out of the room. Todoroki watched as they left. Once they were out of the door he turned over to Midoriya. He was looking down at his desk sadly.
   "She looked so scared of me when that boy told her I was a villain. I feel as if I let down all the people that looked up to me...." Midoriya felt saddened by the reaction from Mina. He didn't think about his fans when he chose to join Todoroki and the league. Todoroki squatted down to Midoriyas height and looked at him.
   "What matters is that you're happy. You are happy right?" The omega looked at Todoroki and smiled. He was happy. He was happy because he got away from his old controlling life. His controlling father. He's mostly happy because he got to meet everyone in the league. Especially Todoroki.
   "Yes. Now let's go get lunch." Midoriya stood up. Todoroki stood up next to Midoriya. They walked over to Dabis desk where he was currently sleeping. Todoroki shook him awake.
   "Wh-what-?" Dabi looked up groggily at Todoroki. Toga skipped over to the group of boys.
   "I'm hungry. Let's go get lunch!" Toga said happily as she slammed her hands down onto Dabis desk. He jerked his head up. They all got up and made their way down to the lunch room.

-Cafeteria-

   The group of teenage villains walked into the cafeteria. It seemed as if everyone was having a nice conversation and sitting with friends. That was until the villains walked in. Everyone one started to get somewhat quiet. They started to whisper to their neighbor and stare at the group.
  Todoroki didn't even spare a glance at the heroes in training. Toga was skipping happily and waving to people as she made her way by. Dabi slouched by with his pockets in his hands, glaring at people who dared to glare at him. Midoriya kept his head down, trying his best to keep his pheromones under control, he felt extremely uncomfortable in this situation. He was often the center of attention which he didn't mind but this attention wasn't nice happy attention which he was used to. This was mean malicious attention.
   Todoroki stood next to Midoriya closely. He grabbed Midoriyas hand still looking forward. Midoriya looked up at Todoroki blushing but didn't get a look back from Todoroki. Who seemed focused on keeping the group safe.
   They ended up at a table I. The corner of the cafeteria. It was completely empty except for one person. This person had purple hair that seemed to defy gravity.
   "I hope you don't mind but, we'll be taking these spots next to you." Todoroki said as he made his way to one of the seats near the purple haired UA student. The student just shrugged and went back to eating his food.
   "I'm gonna go get us some food guys! Be right back!!" Toga screamed before she skipped away. Dabi went to go and help her carry the food.
   Midoriya and Todoroki were sitting beside each other while the UA student sat on the other side. Midoriya studied his face and scent. He had tired eyes and smelled like coffee beans. He was an alpha but not a dominant one like Todoroki and Bakugo.
   "Aren't you the villains?" The student asked the two villains. Midoriya nodded yes. Todoroki continued to stay on guard and watched the other student.
   "Why are you sitting here?" The student said as he shoved a piece of sushi in his mouth.
   "Oh well none of the other tables were open." Midoriya answered as the purple haired student chewed on his food.
   "What's your name?" The student asks Midoriya. He was looking at him with a slight smirk that Todoroki didn't like. Before Midoriya could answer he answered for him.
   "Izuku-" Suddenly the intense stare Todoroki had dropped and he looked like a zombie. Izuku looked at Todoroki with confusion written all over his face. He then realizes who the student before him is.
   Hitoshi Shinsou, quirk is brainwashing. All he has to do is get somebody to talk to him and he has them under his control. The only way to get out of his control to our knowledge is pain.
   Midoriya felt so stupid for not realizing who he was earlier. He had notes on everyone in class 1-A and class 1-B. Just Incase they ended up at the mission on accident.
   "Tell me why you became a villain." Hitoshi asked Todoroki a question. Before Todoroki could answer though Midoriya slapped him across the face. Todoroki snapped out of it and glares at Hitoshi.
   "That is Hitoshi Shinsou. Quirk is brainwashing. All he has to do is get you to talk to him and you'll be under his control. The only way to get out of his control, to our knowledge so far, is pain." Midoriya says looking at Todoroki. Todoroki glares over at a confused and somewhat scared Hitoshi.
   "Thank you Midoriya. Let's hope Shinsou will make the right choice and leave." Todoroki says talking to Midoriya but still staring at Hitoshi. Hitoshi understands what he's saying and gets up leaving. Knowing it would be a bad choice to take on a two fully experienced villains.

__________________________
I love Hitoshi lol I didn't want him to die so I had to get him outta there lololol

~1285~