Part 24 (Meeting 1-A)

Izuku POV

   We all stood outside of the class 1-A classroom doors. Aizawa stood in front of us with a bored look. He pinched the bridge of his nose before he started to talk.
   "Don't come in before I tell you to. I need to let my class know about the program. Don't do anything while I'm in there." He then opened the door and walked into the classroom.
   "This fucking blows." Dabi said in an annoyed voice. Toga giggles a little.
   "I don't know~ This just means we get to mess with the little heroes~" she was twirling the loose strands of hair around her finger.
   "Don't do anything too irrational. We don't know what the possible consequences are yet." Todoroki was still staring at the door. His gaze hadn't left it since Aizawa had walked in. He was also standing close to me just like yesterday.
   "Whatever Tod-" Toga didn't even get to finish her sentence before Shoto gave her a death glare. Toga stopped talking immediately as the hallway filled with dominant alpha pheromones.
   "My names HellFrost." Toga nods quickly. I look up at Todoroki nervously noticing that he was a bit tense. I entangle my hand with his. He looks down at me, I smile up at him. He stops with the pheromones and calms down.

-In the classroom when Aizawa first walked in-

Aizawa POV

  I walked in and was immediately bombarded with questions. Obviously it was Iida. He was standing and doing that weird chopping thing. Asking me why I was so late.
   "I will explain in a minute. Sit down." He sits down and everyone eagerly looks at me waiting for an explanation. I sigh and stand in front of the class.
   "We have four new students-" As usual I was interrupted.
   "How did they even get in though Mr. Aizawa? Isn't it too late in the year for them to enter?" Uraraka asks standing up and raising her hand.
   "Yeah, they must be super overpowered or something!" Kaminari says putting his hands together looking like a kid at a candy shop.
   "Did they take the same test as us sir?" Iida says doing his usual choppy thing and standing up again.
   I activate my quirk glaring at them all. All they ever do is interrupt me and I'm sick of it.
   "Shut up. I haven't finished explaining. Don't interrupt me again. Wait until I'm done to ask questions." The room started to fill with angry alpha pheromones but I quickly got control over my self.
   "Anyways, these four students are apart of the villain rehab program. Also known as VRP. They are all teenagers like you. They are coming here to learn how to be heroes and to stop their villainous ways." Iida raises his hand. I glare at him and he immediately puts it back down.
   "They will be staying in the dorms with you. They have their own level that you don't have access to. These villains are extremely dangerous. Do not provoke them in any way. Don't ask any questions until they're done with their introductions as well. I will be letting them in now." I walk over to the door. I open it to see that they were all waiting patiently to my surprise. The faint smell of dominant pheromones lingering in the air. I wonder what happened while I was gone.
   "Let's go, get in a line and stand in front of the class. You'll introduce yourselves." I say to the group of teens. They all walk in.

Third POV

Toga walked in leading the line of villains, Dabi was after Toga, then Todoroki, and lastly Izuku. Toga was twirling her hair between her finger and skipping in, Dabi had his hands in his pocket as he slouched and walked, Todoroki stood up straight and walked in with a blank expression, Izuku looked down at the ground trying his best to hide his face.
"These are your new classmates. Please introduce yourselves." Aizawa said as he looked towards the class.
"Hiya! I'm Himiko Toga! Im a beta and I'm 16! My quirk is called transform! If I ingest someone's blood I can transform into them, depending on how much blood I drink depends on how long I can stay in their form. One cute little fact about me is that I love to watch the blood flow out of my victims~" She was smiling a big toothy grin by the end of it showing off her canines. She was giggling madly. The rest of the class cringed at her comment about blood. The rest of the villains didn't really react, already used to her behavior.
"I'm Dabi. I'm 17 and an alpha. My quirk is cremation. I basically can make really hot blue fire. A fun fact about me is that I hate all of you." He ended his introduction with a sigh. It was clear he was missing Shigiraki and the rest of the villains felt bad for him. Being away from your mate was a terrible feeling.
Todoroki stood there for a second. He was scanning the room. His eyes landed on a familiar blonde who was looking out the window with disinterest.
"I'm HellFrost. I'm a dominant alpha and I'm 16. My quirk is half hot half cold. I can create fire with my left side and ice with my right. The only fact about me that I find fun is that I beat one of your best classmates to a bloody pulp." Todoroki still had a blank expression. He snapped the last part out with a bit of attitude.
Bakugo snapped his head from the window and snarled at Todoroki. He was pissed that he had brought up a fight that he had lost. The room started to fill with angry pheromones.
"DO YOU WANT A FUCKING REMATCH HALF 'N HALF!?" Bakugo was standing up from his desk. His hands had small pops coming out from them. Todoroki watched with a bit of amusement.
"Sit down Bakugo." Bakugo's quirk stopped working. Aizawa was using his quirk on him to stop the fight from going any further.
"Tch.. whatever." Bakugo sat back down in his chair. The pheromones started to leave the room.
"Continue with the introductions." Aizawa said as he took a seat back at his desk. He looked like he was desperately trying not to fall asleep. Which he would have to try and do from now on. Since he had villains in his class now, he couldn't just doze off.
"I-I'm Izuku M-Midoriya...-" Midoriya started to introduce himself but was interrupted by Kaminari.
"YOURE THE IZUKU MIDORIYA?!" Kaminari was standing up from his desk, both hands slamming on it. Izuku suddenly remembered that he was an idol still. He was so into the villain world that he forgot he was still considered an idol.
He slowly lifted his head. The only reason why someone hadn't noticed who he was before was because he had been looking down the whole time. Kaminari, Mina, and Jirou all freaked out.
"I love your music so much Midoriya!" Jirou said basically jumping in her seat.
"I dance to your music all the time! It has such a good beat!" Mina says literally jumping out of her chair.
Bakugo gets up and starts walking over to Izuku. He doesn't get far though. Before Aizawa could protest Bakugo getting out of his seat Todoroki does.
Todoroki snarls at Bakugo and stands in front of Izuku. Bakugo looked a bit taken back by this.
"What the hell are you doing. I'm friends with him. Move." Todoroki doesnt move an inch. Aizawa starts to walk over to Bakugo and Todoroki. Izuku was a little shaken up by what was happening. He stood behind Todoroki watching as the scene unfolded.
"What are you doing Bakugo? How do you know Izuku?" Aizawa says as he approaches the three. Dabi and Toga backed off. They knew not to get in the middle of something when Todoroki was mad. Especially since he rarely gets mad.
"He was my omega." Todoroki growls at him again and pulls Izuku to his side. He grabs his waist with one arm.
"Well he's mine now. So I suggest you back off." Izuku blushes at what Todoroki says and looks down. Bakugo was enraged though.
"The fuck do you mean he's YOUR omega?! You half 'n half bastard! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THEM IZUKU?!" Bakugo said moving closer to Todoroki and Izuku.
Watching Bakugo get so angry snapped something in Izuku. It reminded him of what heroes really were. How they put on a facade in front of others but in reality they were cruel. Watching Bakugo act as if He was his omega still made him mad.
"I don't know why you're mad Bakugo. I'm not your omega anymore, get over it." Izuku said glaring at Bakugo. He moved closer to Todoroki as he said this.
Bakugo looked at him surprised. He was so surprised that the weak little omega he once had control over just back talked him.
"What are you doing with them Deku!?" Izuku smiled.
"I guess I never got to finish my introduction did I? My quirk is telekinesis, I can move things with my mind. I also have another quirk called copycat, I can copy someone else if I analyze them, I can copy it perfectly and do it exactly the same as them. Fun fact about me? I guess that would be I'm the Reapers Bunny~" Izuku said this all with a smile on his face.
Aizawa groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. He didn't know that any of them knew each other.
Bakugo looked at Izuku and then turned his attention to Todoroki. He glares at him.
"You did this didnt you, you bastard! He was a quirkless omega! You did something didn't you! There's no way some weak omega became some powerful villain!" Bakugo was screaming into Todorokis face. Todoroki just stood there holding onto Izuku with a blank expression.
Aizawa glares at the three of them. He sighed and walked over to Bakugo.
"Go take a seat. If you can't control yourself you'll be staying in the dorm for a few days." Aizawa had his quirk activated as he threatened Bakugo. Bakugo scoffed and went back to his seat.
"Now then. I guess introductions are over. Go take your seats, they're in the back row." The group of villains nod and walk to the back.

__________________________
I know that was a bit much lol.

~Total words 1764~