Part 23 (Dorms)

Izuku POV

   We are in front of a huge building inside of the campus of UA. We were in shackles and had been escorted to the premises by All Might and Eraserhead. It was the class 1-A dorms. We apparently had our own level in the dorms to stay in. I guess they've been planning on starting this program for a while but haven't found the right participants.
    We walked into the dorm common rooms to find it completely deserted. I wasn't really surprised considering that it was around 2:00am in the morning. Along with the fact they were all training to be heroes. So I'm guessing they all had somewhat decent sleeping schedules.
   All Might left when we walked into the dorms. We went into an elevator that Eraserhead used an ID to take up to our level.
   "None of the students have access to your level. Unless of course you want them to go up there. You all will have your own IDs so that you can get up there too." He said in his seemingly usual bored tone. Shoto stood close beside me. He's been like this ever since we left. It's almost like he's trying to protect me. I don't mind though, I honestly like it considering I'm a little anxious right now.
   When we got up to our level Eraserhead stepped out. We followed and we walked into our own common room. It had a TV and couch. Along with a small kitchen.
   "I'll be letting you out of these shackles. But you'll still have to wear the quirk suppressant bracelets. You guys can choose your rooms. Tomorrow I'll come and escort you to the classroom. To do not enter the room until I tell you to. Also call me Aizawa from now on." With that he took off the shackles and left.
   "We should get some rest. It's already 2:00am." Sho said as he started to make his way towards the hallway of rooms. Everyone else followed him.
   Once everyone picked there rooms we all ended up falling asleep. At least they did. I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling. The room was nice. It had a desk, a dresser, and a mounted bookshelf on the wall. It also had its own bathroom connected to it. Not to mention it was scent proof, so when I had my heat I don't have to worry about attracting any alphas.
   I laid there on the bed thinking about what was going to happen tomorrow. I was worried that the class would hate us and try to hurt us. I mean we are villains. I start to cry worrying about the worst possible outcomes. I hear a knock on my door and look up to see Sho opening the door.
   "I heard you from next door. The rooms might be scent proof but they're not sound proof." He said as he made his way over to my bed. I sat up and held my knees close to my chest. Shoto took the bedroom beside mine. I felt a little bad for waking him up.
   "I'm sorry for waking you up..." He shook his head slightly. Still looking at me.
  "You didn't wake me up. I was sitting there thinking about tomorrow. I'm worried about how they might react to us." I nod in agreement. He crawls over to me and holds me in his arms. I calm down a bit. I always felt so safe when Shoto held me.
   "I'm worried too. What if they try to hurt us?" I say letting go of my knees and hugging Sho back. He tightens his grip around me and looks forward.
   "You seem to forget we've taken down pro heroes before. You've taken down pro heroes before. Not to mention I'm here. I wouldn't let anyone touch you." I smile a little. It was nice to know Sho was there for me. I snuggle into him and end up falling asleep.

-Next day-

Third POV

   Todoroki waked up. He sees that Midoriya is gone and quickly jumps up out of the bed. He felt so stupid for letting his guard down around the heroes. He jumps out of the bed and rushes out of the room.
   "Midoriya!?" He rubs our to the common room. A sweet smell of eggs and bacon hit his nose. He looks over to the kitchen to see Midoriya ready for school making breakfast. Todoroki calms down and walks over to the counter taking a seat.
   "I made breakfast!" Midoriya said smiling. Todoroki nods as Izuku gives him a plate of eggs and bacon. Dabi and Toga were sitting on the couch having already eaten.
   Dabi was a bit irritated today. He wasn't able to be with his mate, so he sat on the couch with Toga trying to distract himself. By talking with the blonde lunatic.
   "You should probably get ready." Todoroki nods as he finishes up the last piece of bacon. He then gets up and walks over to his dorm room.
   He sees a uniform sitting on top of his dresser. He scoffs and opens the dresser. He finds some black ripped jeans and a black turtle neck. He puts those on and ties the UA jacket around his waist.
   The others apparently had a similar idea. Dabi put on a white muscle t-shirt, some blue-ish, black-ish jeans, and hung the UA jacket loosely around his shoulders. Toga put on her usual cardigan on but put on the UA tie and skirt on with it. Izuku cut the UA pants into shorts and cuffed the bottoms, he then wore the undershirt hanging it out a little while tucking in the rest, some green knee highs that matched the uniform, and he wore the tie and UA jacket.
   Todoroki walks back into the common room. He saw that Aizawa was already there waiting for him. He didn't seem too pleased that none of them were in uniform.
   "Why are none of you-... you know what, I don't have time for this. Follow me. Remember whag I said yesterday, don't come into the room until I tell you to." He turns towards the elevator and starts to walk out. The group of teens follow Aizawa. Midoriya and Todoroki sticking close together, Dabi noticeably irritated and Toga was as giggly as usual.

__________________________
I love writing this so much!!

~1060~