Ch. 11 P.1 Philip's feelings

(Ok before you guys read this part, I noticed how my schedule was so messy and that I haven't been updated this book for a while now.. My family keeps on having meetups and I always end up with my cousins being busy with stuff -^- also you might find some mistakes here because this chapter was made in random multiple days sooo yeaa sorry if this chapter is horrible anyways.. Enjoy reading!)

(this is a continuation of when Philip was singing)

Philip POV:
This song.. it describes my experience in love relationship with America which might occur after about 300+ years...333 years I think? Huh well this is going to be a long journey walking through my history again..

- skip to some part of the song -

I stopped singing during the part where you have to sing "ooh~" and look around for moment. Alejandro looks like he's thinking about something unrelated to the music intermission me and Spain are doing right now.

I went back to singing and I didn't notice that I was already crying. Spain was staring at my face and I jumped. He looks both concerned and red. I mean more red than usual.. Strange..

The chords of the guitar starts to change as I get ready for some painful parts of the song.

This is about us America.. I'll never forget the day you cut our relationship..

"Nahanap nga sarili mo" ♪
(You did find yourself)
____________________________
Flashback*
Narrator POV:

"America? What should we do now?" The filipino sat next to the american who was viewing the scenery of the seaside. World war two has ended, both countries didn't know what to do anymore. The fresh air against their hair making them wave, the scent of relief from the ocean.

 The fresh air against their hair making them wave, the scent of relief from the ocean

"Philip.. this might hurt you a lot but... We need to break up.. I can't grow or move with you.." The American creates a heavy atmosphere making the filipino turned from relaxed to shocked.
____________________________
♪"Nawala naman ako"♪ (but I disappeared from your world)
____________________________

"America.. what are you saying?" The filipino says jokingly, is he serious? He thought. He might just be kidding right?
Philip fixes his hair and forces a smile.

Phil expected America to say something like 'yeah I was just kidding~  bout that sorry sunshine..' but no..                                                                                                                                          ''Philip.. I meant it.. I'm sorry..'' the american looks down with a painful facial expression. He actually meant it.. Philip was heart broken and tears started rolling from his eyes to his chin. America felt a faint regret but he thinks that it had to be done. Their relationship held them back from making their countries successful, business was the key but love was a cage.. at least.. from America's view.